Sweater Weather

So after the vote I wasn't surprised to see that sweater had won. It makes sense in the season of fall so hope you like it :) Also I know Zak lives in Florida but let's just pretend they live in a cooler environment.
——————————————————

Zak's pov

First day of fall. I wake up looking out the window at all the beautiful colors of fall. Darryl was still asleep next to me all snuggled up in the covers. I give him a quick kiss on his temple before getting up to get dressed. I felt like going on a walk today so I ask Siri, "Hey Siri, what's the weather today?" "Today there will be a high of 56 and a low of 50," Siri responds.

Damn. It's pretty cold already. I grab a sweater out of Darryl's closet, putting it on on top of my plain white t-shirt. I also throw on a pair of gray sweatpants before leaving the room.

I decide to make some breakfast before leaving to go on my walk. I grab some pancake mix and a frying pan, setting it on the stove top. After finishing the first pancake I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. "Wow you can actually make breakfast?" Darryl asked laughing. "Oh shut up I've made breakfast before," I respond. "Yeah, cereal maybe," He laughs again. I roll my eyes. I turn my head around to give him a quick peck on the lips before turning back to finish the rest of the pancakes.

I set the finishes pancakes on the table in front of Darryl and I. "Is that my sweater?" He asks grabbing a pancake. "Mhmm," I say with my mouth full. Darryl laughs taking a bite out of the pancake.

*time skip because I don't need to explain them eating pancakes*

I finish my pancakes and put the dishes in the sink. "Hey love, I'm going on a walk do you wanna come?" I ask Darryl. "Oh sure," he answers. He goes to grab a sweater to put on because I told him the weather.

After Darryl comes back out with his skeppy hoodie on we put our shoes on and head out the door into the cool fall air. As I start walking hand in hand with Darryl I look up at all the beautiful colors on the trees. "I love you," Darryl says looking at the sun rise. "I love you too," I respond.
——————————————————
So I realized while writing this that I already had a chapter called "sweater" so I had to change the title to sweater weather. Also this is so fucking cringey but at least I updated for once in like 20,000 years lmao. I will try to update more often but with school and my stupid writers block idk what to do ;-; anyway I love you guys and I want to thank you guys so much on all the support you've given me and this story it means a lot to me. I love you muffins and have a great October <3