Very Special A/N

Oh.

Gosh.

I did it!!! Correction, we did it. I wouldn't have finished this without all of your support and funny comments. So many people helped by reading, voting, commenting and following me. You have no idea how much this means to me. So, down below there is a list of everyone that helped. Now, I might miss some people. I'll probably miss a bunch. If you're reading this and your name isn't on here, thank you too! Please don't take it personally if I've forgotten. 

So, thank you...

@Newtina100 @EbonySolcum @Sabella14 @moonlightmxgician @Cateye992 @Dappledleaf @JMcNally1980 @IldiDragonheart @Nwajiha418 @Hufflepuffgirl1234 @LumosAloy @GoneMiddleHead @Kathy050709 @LunaLevesque_Raven @The_Lanterns_Ember @Leolilyluna @LHT1995 @AnnaChef @Niffleroccamy @opera_populaire @fangirlsxunited @JaneFord1995 @emmapicquery @lovegoodmedora7 @newtina_gacha @NymTonks1 @nifflersnifflers @FetherDragon @AristoCac @MimslovesNewt @Gir82gir @Vampy0 @Jenifael34 @Fangurl_700 @HaffelPaffel @THELobsterKween @reader__x

WOW, that was a lot of people. Now, I want to say some things.

1. The sequel's coming out in a week, maybe a bit longer. I have to come up with a name and a bio and make a cover for the sequel, so it might take longer than if I was only writing the first chapter. I've planned the sequel already (somewhat sort of...eh).

2. My head of school REFERENCED HARRY POTTER AND TAYLOR SWIFT DURING THE OPENING SPEECH. Specifically, The Forbidden Forest that is your phone, and some reference to the song Daylight that I've forgotten. I wasn't paying too much attention, I stopped paying a lot of attention after something about a Nordic monastery.

3. Are you doing anything for Hermione's birthday?

Thank you so, so much, and have a magical day!