Part 1 § Her

Hello Lovelies! I hope you enjoy my first book <3. This is a Sal x reader type. Shown from sals POV This chapter . Leave any suggestions in the comments. I'm also leaving song recommendations in the top every chapter! I hope you enjoy!

Boom boom boom! I bolt up from my sleeping position to the guard pounding on the cell's door. I was supposed to be dead, but for some reason they held up the dates. I stand up from my bed, head facing down. They didn't let me have my mask so I was still uncomfortable around the other prisoners. The guard leads me to the cafeteria. This had been the cycle for the past three days. I wake up, eat, work out, eat, and go back to sleep. Stuck in the same routine over in over. It was sickening.
We finally reached the cafeteria. I grabbed a tray as the lunch lady threw some slimy substances on it. I walked over to a bench, head down, and began to eat quickly. Chatter around me was muffled as I focused on the food. "Hello? Anyone in there?" Said a voice to the side of me. I look to my right and choke on my food at the sight. It was a really pretty girl. She was different. Almost like she glowed amongst the others. I swallowed my food and caught my breath, "Uh sorry, hi" I say nervously. She laughs. It rang in my ears, it reminded me of happier times. "I'm y/n, what about you" she says with a sweet tone. "Sal, my friends call me sally face." I respond flashing a smile. "Well sally face, I've seen you around here a few times, are you new?", "Uh Yeah, I got here about three days ago." I replied. For some reason she made it feel like talking in prison was normal. "Anyway, I was wondering.." she continued, "I'm washing up after dinner, and I was wondering if we can hangout, or you know wash dishes together" she says. I could of sworn she bit her bottom lip. "Um yeah sure totally" I say nervously. God get a grip sal. "Great" She says and stands up. She bends down and kisses my cheek and walks off waving to me. My ears get hot. "See you later babe!" She says from across the tables. I wave to her. What just happened?

Time skip

I told the guards if I could help wash up after dinner. They reluctantly agreed. So in normal everyday procedure, I headed to workout. Everyone was in the quart yard around this time. It was such a surreal feeling here. It always felt like I was in a trance, just doing the same thing everyday. Well not today I guess, because of the change of advents, y/n. She was really special. She didn't get grossed out at my face, and she was the first one to talk to me.
I sit down at the weights and begin working out. Might as well do something In here.

Sorry another time skip

I headed to the cafeteria to meet y/n. Once I got there though there was no trace of her. Played. Of course.. . I sighed and began picking up all the trash, washing the dishes, and so on. Still no sign of y/n. One minute, five minutes, fifteen. It was clear she forgot or just brought me here to mess with my feelings. Of course I didn't have a chance with her. I guess I just got caught up in the moment.
When all hope was lost I finally heard quick footsteps approaching me. I turn around and something light? But heavy was wrapped around my waist and my neck. I snapped back to reality and saw y/n hanging onto my torso with her legs and her arms wrapped around my neck. "Salllyyy" She says giggling. I blush as I hold her legs to support her from falling. "Did you miss me?" She says as she gives another kiss on my cheek. "Uh-" I say nervously before she cuts me off. "Of course you did sal!" She says as she jumps off. She bites her lip as she looks at me. "So lets get to know each other babe" she says as she begins helping me with dishes. I began working on the dishes as well. "Well, what do you wanna know?" I say. "Why are you here?" She asks looking at me. I direct my attention to the plate I was scrubbing. "Well, I murdered a lot of people, and claimed to be crazy, but they didn't believe me." I say. "Hm" she responds, "you know, your really cute for a psycho" she says giggling. I chuckle and look at her. "What about you?" I say. "Same thing, just, I only murdered" she said as she held up two fingers indicating she only murdered two I guess. "Did they do something to you?" I ask, "Well one of them was my dad, and the other one was my step mother" she replied. I nodded my head "they used to burn me with there cigarettes, and throw drinks at me. And you know tons more, so one day I snapped. And now I'm here for almost life" she finished. "They sound really shitty" I say. She paused. "I'm sure you had a reason to kill all those people" she says. I shake my head no. "No..I just went insane from all the things in my life, and now I don't think I can ever forgive myself" I say trailing off. "It's alright, you know the most insane people, are the most sane if you really think about it." She says. Yeah. I nod my head. She gives me a smile. "So, changing the subject haha" She says, "have you ever had a girlfriend" she says. I feel my cheeks get hot. "Aaah haha no." I say nervously laughing. It was true. Even when I was sane no girl every really liked me. "Really? Come on, you look like such a ladies man" she says as we both laugh together. "Girls just kinda didn't like me, I don't know they were probably scared" I say chuckling. "I like you though" she says hitting my shoulder playfully. I laugh and she giggles. Omg omg omg omg how the fuck- sal your so smooth. My thoughts race through my head. Y/n finishes the last dish and turns to me. "Well I guess we're all finished h-" she cuts me off by kissing me. I put my hands on her waist and she puts hers on my neck. Our lips mold together. I feel her tongue asking for entrance so I allow it. Our tongues twirl together. She gives so much passion when she kisses. I feel myself melt into her touch. She runs her hand up my arm. As she pulls away she bites my lip gently. "Sal.." She says quietly. "Hm" I respond, still in a trance. "I think I might like you"

And there you have it! First Chapter! I hope you enjoyed it, sorry if it's sloppy, and sorta short haha, more chapters will be out very soon! Love you all <3