Part 3 § Guard down

Part 3! Your POV amd sal's! Hope you enjoy, no reads yet haha but we will work until we're there :D  also another song recommendation ^^

I met sal in the cafeteria after dinner again. We discussed and it was final. We we were doing it tomorrow night. "Are you sure your ready sal?" I said as I watched him stare the the running water. "Yeah totally.." he trailed off. "I can do it if yo-", "no no no, I'll do It, it's ok." He turns to me and holds my hands. I give him a smile and kiss his lips. They were so soft, yet rough. I pull away and we look into each other's eyes. "We can do this sally" I say squeezing his hands a bit. He nods his head. We can do this. "Y/n.." sal says. "Yes?" I reply. He pauses and thinks. "Let's do it tonight, I don't want to wait for tomorrow." He says looking up at me. I give a shocked expression. "Are you sure sally?" I say. He nods his head, "I don't want procrastinate, it's now, or..." Sal pauses. "I just want to do it now." He finishes half confident. I nod my head giving him a smile

Sal Pov
I kept it together. The last time I did this it wasn't even me. I was in a psychotic trance. She looked at me and smiled. That seemed to calm my nerves. I returned looking for knife, or anything but a plastic fork. Finally after about a few minutes I found one. The drawer was locked of course but we managed to force it open. "Ok, so you get the keycard, grab his gun from the holster, and come straight back here to me." Y/n says going over the plan. I nod my head, got it. Finally I made my way to the cells. I felt like everything was happening in slow motion. I felt the sweat forming as the orange jumpsuit grew hotter. I scratched my neck behind my hair. Then after what seemed like an hour of walking I made it to the entrance of the cells. I saw the guard and heard the distant snores and sobs from prisoners. I look at the guard and at my surroundings. He hadn't noticed me yet. You can do this sal. I blink my eyes tightly and walk past the guard. He didn't seem to notice. I slowly, make my way up to him. I watch his back waiting for him to turn around, getting the knife ready. I get closer and closer. The guard turns around and I plunge the knife into his chest. Stabbing him repeatedly until he wasn't struggling anymore. I looked at my hand. Bloody red. I turned my attention back to the body and looked for the gun. Once I found it I grabbed it and dragged the guard around the corner. I grabbed the keycard and sprinted back to the cafeteria, trying to still be quiet as possible. As soon as I got there I saw y/n waving her hand gesturing to hurry up. I ran up to her and put the knife in the sink. "You got the gun?" She asks. I hold up the gun. She nods her head. "The key card" she says. I reach for the keycard strung around my neck. she looks down at my hands, "I'll get you washed up later lets go." She says running towards the back door exit. I swiftly follow after her.

We get to the exit and I quickly take the keycard off my neck and hold it against the door lock. It makes a buzzing noise and a loud click. Y/n grabs the handle and quickly opens the heavy door leading out into a grassy area. Ahead of us where pine trees and to the side, the long fence of the prison. I look around and my eyes land on a smiling y/n. "Were free sal" she says and she kisses my lips passionately. I kiss her back and I feel her mouth curl up into a smile. this all is happening so fast. She pulls away. Her face changes. "We have to go far away". I nod my head. She grabs my hand and we run into the dark forest.
We were out. Now the key part was surviving. This was gonna be fun.

Ooohhh chapter three! Also I just checked, 6 reads! Whattt! That's crazy ;), no but on a serious note I'm super duper excited that this book is getting any attention at all lol. I'm working really hard and trying to post once a day. Also sorry if the chapters are short. I have to many Ideas to put into one chapter and it would be confusing. Should I start posting twice a day? Ok I'm done rambling! Haha, leave your thoughts in the comments bootifuls <3.