Part 2 § escape

Hi welcome to chapter 2 ;) your POV todayyyy! Enjoy loves! And new song listed above, feel free to check it out!

"I think I like you" I felt my face heat up as soon as I said that. I cringed as sals face gave a confused expression. "You what?" He responded. "I like you, like a lot" I repeat. "No one has ever , really said that to me" he says smiling nervously. I smile. "Well consider me the first" I say pecking his cheek before pulling away. "Well hey maybe tomorrow do you wanna sit together at breakfast?" Sals says as he scratches the back of his neck. He's cute when he's nervous. I giggle. "I would love to sal" I respond. He nods his head. I go on my tip toes and kiss his cheek one last time before leaving, "by the way, don't change your hair I really like it" I say walking out the cafeteria. I feel my heart warm and I smile to myself.
That worked out better then intended.

I get to my cell and the guard lets me in. I lay down and drift off to sleep.

Time skip

I wake up and a guard Leeds me to the cafeteria. I get a tray with food. I look around the room for Sal. It took me a while but I spot him in the very corner. I rush over to him. Once I get there I tap his shoulder and he turns around. "Hey sally face" I say giving him a warm smile. I place my tray down and sit on his lap. I feel his body tense up. I put my hand on his shoulder. "Sooo how'd you sleep?" I ask. He smiles "good, Uh what about you?" He asks. "As good as it can be sleeping on a brick" I say with a laugh. He chuckles. "Hey cut that out!". I turn my head to see a guard yelling at us. I roll my eyes and sit on the bench. "So, carrying on.." I say, "about that death sentence." He chokes on his water. "Uhh Yeah, how do you know, I mean how did you find out?" Sal says with a disappointed look. "You don't just kill a bunch of people, and get away with going to prison" I say putting my hand on his leg trying to comfort him. He flashes a smile. "I mean there's nothing you can do, right?" He says. He turns his head to face me. I lean in close to his ear. "We could escape baby" I whispered. I look at sals face and he gives a confused expression. "How..?" He says. I pause "Well we will have to do it at night" I say. He looks at me. "We're locked in our cells y/n, how would we do that" he says stuffing some pudding in his mouth. Cute. Focus though. I smile. "Meet me here in the cafeteria after dinner baby" I say and get up. I go to walk away but sal grabs my wrist causing me to spin around. "You can't just leave without a kiss goodbye" he says smiling. I roll my eyes playfully, giving him a peck on the lips. "Bye silly" I say waving to him before walking away. He smiles at me and waves. This is gonna be hard.

Time skip

I walked over to the cafeteria. My heart racing. I came up with a plan but it was crazy. But it would work. I saw sal in the kitchen. My mind raced to the possible future with him. And I smiled. I know this is who I wanna be with. I walk up to him and I watch as a smile grows across his face. I hug his waist and he spins me around. I giggle. "Ok ok sally" I say laughing pulling away. "So ive came up with an idea" I say. He nods his head. "So first we just go along with our day. Make sure we come to work here after dinner." I say. He gives another slow confused nod. "Then we wait till everyone is in there cells and the patrol officers are on the other side." I continue. "So, the cell guard has a keycard to all of the doors." I say waving my index finger around. "So...we take one of the knifes from the kitchen, and get the card." I finish. "So you want to kill the guard?" Sal says scrunching his face. I nod my head afraid of his response. He looks at me. I can tell he's thinking. "I can come up with something else if you don't want to do that" I say. Before I can say anything else sal speaks again. "No no, that is a really good plan. Just we need something to keep us busy in here while we wait, and let's look at possible ways to get out from which doors." Sal says. I nod my head smiling. "You're so smart when you wanna be sally." I say hitting his shoulder lightly. He chuckles and continues working on the dishes. "We need to do this as soon as possible though sal, you don't have much time before.." I say, "I know I know" he says with a sigh. "We will get out of here though. I promise." He says sticking out his pinkie. I wrap mine around his. We both continue working while discussing the escape plan. This is gonna be fun.

Ahhh! Chapter 2 finished! I hope you guysss like ittt! :) do you think they'll get out in time?..