2. Final Intro III: Captured

3rd pov

3rd pov

It's a relaxing evening in the Kingdom of Geyongju. The sun is now setting, shoppers and merchants are closing their shops or wallets and huddling in their homes for the night.

The Park family keep to themselves this evening, inside of their luxurious palace they get to claim as home. The princess, Chaeyoung, reads a book with her mother in their den. A few candles and a dim lightened lamp bring a relaxing aura to the room. Between them is their evening tea that helps them both relax and let the stress roll off of their shoulders.

But outside of the palace stirs trouble....

The neighboring kingdom of Goguryeo knocks loudly on the outside of the Park Palace, yelling profound slurs and threats of breaking in themselves if they aren't allowed in to speak to the at once.

The queen and princess cannot hear the ruckus from the den, but the eldest son hears it himself as he walks down the hallway from finishing some of his studies.

He orders the guards to keep an eye on the door and to not allow any outsiders access inside the palace until his father is notified.

The prince runs the halls, running straight to the main dining hall where his father's meeting is being held, only to be denied access by security.

He exhales a deep sigh, knowing that the company outside is going to grow more angry if they are kept waiting, so he rushes to the den to contact the other lead authority: his mother.

The prince opens the door, causing his sister and mother to drop their books into their laps.

"Is Father expecting guests?" He asks the queen, causing her to raise a brow.

He is now out of breath, his mind running rapid with worrisome thoughts that something could go ugly.

"At this time of night? Heavens no." She responds, her eyes drawing to the the window behind them
and back at her son. "What is going on, love? Is someone at the door?"

"There is a group of people from a neighboring city. They are demanding entrance into our palace to speak with Father. I have ordered security to the doors to prevent from from entering, but I'm not sure if we will be able to hold them off much longer, they are upset about something and want to speak to Father." He speaks with worry laced in his words.