5. Think About It.

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

I make my way down the halls to the room filled with baths. With everything going on, I needed something to help me relax.

Once I reach the room, I turn the doorknob gently and open the door. The warm steam and the smell of the rose scented bath oil hit me as soon as I enter the room. I already feel at ease and begin undressing, shooing away the blushing servant girls who had prepared my bath. They shut the door behind them as I finish taking off my clothes.

​The baths were settled into the floor, all octagonal in shape and made of marble with gold leaves adorning the rim. I walk up to the largest bath, situated in the middle of the room, and slide my foot into the water. I hum in content as it's the perfect temperature.

Walking down the four steps into the bath, I sit and lean back against the wall of it. The water and rose scent seem to instantly soothe me, and I close my eyes as I try to put my thoughts together.

​My thoughts are interrupted when I hear the door to the room open. Opening my eyes and looking up as the door closes, I see Jennie standing near my bath. Without a word, she starts to slip out of her dress and undergarments.

This isn't my first time seeing a woman naked in front of me, but this young woman is exceptionally beautiful. I watch her as she unfastens the jeweled clip that holds her black hair up on her head. She lets it fall, perfectly framing her face as she steps down into the bath with me. I arch an eyebrow when she sits across from me.

​"What are you doing here, Jennie?" I ask.

​"You said earlier that we would talk later. It's later, my king," Jennie responds, a small smile on her face.

​"So it is," I say, turning my head from her, "but I don't know if I feel like talking with you now. I have a lot on my mind, and don't need any unnecessary distractions."

​"I wouldn't call it unnecessary, but let's forget about that for a moment," Jennie says, and I look back when I hear her moving in the water. She sits next to me, her brown eyes locking with mine. "Why don't you tell me what's going though that mind of yours? Maybe it'll help you reduce some stress I'm sure you're facing."

​My eyes scan her face as I debate with myself on whether or not I should Jennie anything. It's not like she was a stranger to me; we had talked numerous times before and she was always there for me. Thinking back to those past conversations, she was an interesting girl and never gave me a reason to distrust or dislike her.