1

E L S A

             I'm Elsa Arendelle. A senior in Arens Highschool. But that's not important. Well, actually, it is. I'm treated like a celebrity because my uncle, Uncle Marshall, owns it.

             My friends and I are at the school, avoiding guys, and smiling at jealous girls.

              Merida and I have science. Anna and Punzie have math. We part ways, and walk to class.

               I walk over to Merida and my seat. We sit across each other. Only to see, that my seat was taken. A brunette, lanky, but tall. I can't see his face. Everyone around us gasps.

           I shrug, and sit on the seat next to him.

            "Elsa. Elsa Arendelle." I say, when he looks up. He looks suprised. "Er, H-Hiccup." He says, looking away. Shy. But he was quite handsome. Green eyes, freckles.

          Hmm, he seems like a nice guy. I guess I'll invite him to sit with us at lunch.

           I turn around to see Hiccup staring at me. When I catch him, he quickly turns around, and blushes. I stifle a giggle. Oh, if he saw the glares from the guys around him.

           "Soooo, Hiccup. What class do you have next?" I ask him, getting his attention. "Art..." He mumbles quietly. I smile. "Me too! Let's walk together." I said, pulling his arm with me. "Uh, okay."

         I drag him to art class. It was awkward, because he was stumbling everywhere, and everyone was staring. I walk in, only to realize, we're holding hands.

      The girls looked shocked, and boys are furious. I look around, only to see Punzie smiling mischeviously.

      Oh no.

     "Oh, this will be a loooong day." I groaned.