2

E L S A

"No, Punzie. He is not my boyfriend." I said, groaning. She has asked at least 300 times by now.

"Then... what is he to you?" She asks, curiously. "A friend. A new friend." I reply, slamming my locker door closed.

"Are you suuuuuuure?" She asks, again. I groan. I heard squealing from the other side of the hallway. "EEEEK! Elsa! ELSA!

"I heard you met a booooooy, today!" Anna squeals.

I just repeatedly hit my head against the wall. This will be the 'new gossip' of the week. I just sigh, and say, "No. Just a friend."

"Are you suuu-" she says, but I cut her off. "Yeah, I'm sure. Kristoff is waiting for you. Go skip off with him." I say, rubbing my temples.

"Oh yeah! OH, KRISTOOOOFF!" She yells through the hallway, running and stumbling. I just go off to the fields with Merida.

We go to our corner, hidden from anywhere else. Only we, the group, know it.

We were about to walk in, but I saw someone being bullied in the corner of my eye. And that someone was Hiccup.

"Merida! We need to go help him!" I say, tugging on her sleeve.

We ran over. When the jocks saw us- meaning Merida, armed with her bow- they quickly scattered.

"Oh, this is all my fault! This wouldn't have happened if I didn't invite him to walk with me and all!" I cry.

We drag him to our hang-out, only to see Anna and Punz with their boyfriends there.

Punz gasped, and wrapped him up with her hair. That's right. Hair.

So, one eensy, teensy, tiny fact to tell you is that I have ice powers, and Punz has healing hair.

Also, the fact that we're all princesses, or princes in that matter. The couples in our group are married. That's right. Married.

Okay, maybe not so little. But, that's for later.

"What happened? Did you guys beat him up? Or kidnap him? Or-" Anna babbles. "No, Anna. It was the jocks." I cut her off.

Anna and Punzie both grimace. "Oh. Jack Frost and his gang." They both say. Kristoff and Flynn- Or Eugene, your pick.- used to hang out with him.

But, apperently, he got bossy and annoying. So they ditched him.

"Jack, Hans, and couple otha' guys I could'nt recogniz'. Merida says, frowning.

Jack, well, he hung out with us before. Before he got popular, and became a player.

Well, we got more popular, and he turned to us, but we didn't want him to hang with us. So boom, karma.

Also a tiny fact that I missed out, was HE, was my ex.

Before he got annoying. When we were in 8th grade, we dated. But, he got attention from other girls, and he loved it. So we broke up, after being constantly cheated on.

But, after I got popular, he said he wants me back. No chance in hell. I'd go along with 17 cats, rather than being with him.

Then of course, he tried with Punz. Flynn beat him up. Points for Flynn.

I snapped out of my trance, with Hiccup waking up. In my lap, I realized. I blushed, as Anna and Punzie smiled slyly, pulling out their phones. Oh, my god.

I quickly grabbed their phones. I smirked, only to see Merida, taking a picture. Oh, this is going down. "MER! Delete it!"

I yell, glaring at her.

"Nooooo! Send it to us!" Anna and Punz cheered.

"Ah'll do both." Mer said, grinning.

I facepalmed, and dragged my hand down my face. My life is ruined.

Hiccup, suddenly sat up. "Where are we?" He asks. "Our hiding spot! Welcome to the club!" Anna says, as Punzie cheers.

"Why'd you help me?" He mumbles. "Why wouldn't we?" I ask, frowning. "O-Oh, it's-it's just that it's normal for me to get bullied. No one ever stood up for me." He says, looking away.

"Well, we are going to. You're going to be with our little group!" I say. "Y-You mean, you'll be my friends?" He says, as if he's in disbelief. "Of course! We'll all be the bestest friends!" Punzie says. He smiles at us.

"Friends... Well, you guys are my first ones." He says. I smile at him.

"Then, we'll make sure we'll be great ones."

A/N: WEEEE! MY FIRST BOOK! Idk, is it good?

Anyway, I'll update once each chapter gets 10 votes. Or after a week or so. Just so I know people are actually reading and liking this story.

But, vote and comment! Bye!