4

E L S A

We arrived at Punzie's house, after a car ride full of squealing and singing, with Merida's groaning.

Punzie jumped out of the car, and skipped over to the gates.

"Sleepovers, sleepovers. They're be a lot of fuuuun!" She sang, happily. Opening the gates, we walked in.

Also another fact why were popular- people think we're rich. Mansions and all. They don't know about our parents, royalty and everything. But, that doesn't matter right now.

"SLEEEEEEEPOVER!" I heard someone scream outside. Anna.

"Oh, Elsa! Help me! She stole the candy and chocolate in my car!" Kristoff cries. "She's insane!" He says, trying to get Anna inside the mansion.

"But, you loooove me!" She replies running. "Sadly, I do." He says, giving up on catching her. She goes over to him. "No worries! I love you too." She said, poking his nose. They're so cute together.

"You guys go in. I'll wait for Hiccup." I say. Punzie and Anna grin, and run inside. Kristoff and Flynn sigh, and follow them. Merida just nods, and walks in.

After waiting a few minutes, I saw a black car driving in this direction. Must be Hiccup. I jump up to my feet, and get out of the driveway.

"Hey, Hiccup. C'mon. Let's go in." I say, dragging him in. "Wait. Here. I-I got you chocolates. You said you liked them." He says, pulling chocolates out of his car.

I squeal, and take the chocolate. "Oh my gosh! Thank yoi!" I say, kissing his cheek. He turns tomato red, and I giggle. I drag him inside the house.

"HI HICCUP!" Anna and Punzie screech. "Ow, not too hard on the ears, please." Flynn says, flinching. Haha, Flynn and flinch.

"Do you wanna order pizza or have me cook?" I ask them.

"Pizza." Kristoff and Flynn said. "COOK! And have Hiccup help you!" Anna and Punzie said, grinning at each other slyly.

"Merida?" I ask, not catching onto their plan. "Pizza." She says. I realize what the 2 girls are doing, so I'm glad Merida chose pizza. I quickly called the pizza man, before the realizes the plan and changes her mind.

"Nu, I wan' you to cook now!" Merida says, grinning, I smirked, and held up the phone that was currently calling. The girls huffed, as the boys chuckled.

After I finished ordering, we sat in the living room. "Soooo. What do ya wanna do?" Anna said, grabbing blankets

"Ooh! Let's watch a movie!" Punzie squeals. "Which one?" I ask, walking over to the cabinet.

"Tangled!" Punzie shrieks, as Flynn agrees. "Frozen!" Anna screams, with me and Krisroff nodding, "Brave." Merida says. "What about you, Hicc?" I ask. "HICC? IS THAT A NICKNAME I HEAR?" Anna and Punzie scream. I groan and ignore them. "Uhm, I don't care." He says, timidly.

"Alright. Let's watch Frozen." I said, putting in the movie. I sat at the couch, and got under the blanket with them.

"IS THAT ANNA AND ELSA?!" Hiccup says, gasping. "Uh, suprise?" We say, shrugging. Tangled, Brave, and Frozen are our movies.

"Uh... wow..." He said, wide-eyed. "I'm suprised you recognize us from the movie. The other kids usually think we're imposters, or look-a-likes." Kristoff says.

"Shhhh! Lemme watch the movie!" Anna and Punzie says.

The doorbell rings. "Okay, let me go get it." I say, getting up.

I grab the pizza, and walk back. "Pizza!" Eugene cheers. They quickly grab the slices, only leaving one left. "Guys! Hiccup and I still have to eat!" I say, taking the box before Anna grabs it.

"Here Hiccup, you have it." I say, handing it over to him. "No, you can take it. I don't mind." He says, pushing the box back to me. "No, I'll-" Before I can continue my sentence, Anna snatches up the last piece.

"ANNA!" I say, as she stuffs it in her mouth. "Hm, now you have to cook!" She grins.

I groan, and face plant into a pillow. "I'll just go order MickeyD's or something..." I said. "Hiccup, what do you want?" I ask, turning to him. "M-Me? What did I do?" He asks, worried. "No, Hicc. From MickeyD's." I said, raising an eyebrow. "Oh... eh, a cheeseburger." He says, blushing.

"Okay." I shrug, and walk off.

A/N: Next is going to be Hiccup's POV! Weeee. Hiccelsaaaa. Anyway, do you guys like the story? Comment! and vote!