3

E L S A

           "Okay, so. Punzie and Flynn, and Anna and I are together." Kristoff said, as he explained to Hiccup about the people in this grade. "Don't talk to Jack and his groupie. They're jocks." I added.

          "Oh, and Megara and her friends are the girls you want to avoid." Anna said. "Oh, and the Princesses over there, are nice people." We finished.

        He simply nodded. He's so shy. But, that can be fixed. We walked to lunch, going to our table. "I'll get food. What do you guys want?" Flynn asked.

           "CHOCOLATE CAKE!" Anna cheered. "Uh, okay. What about you, Blondie?" Flynn said, giving Anna a weird look. "Salad! Oh, and fries." She said "I'll just get what Punzie's having." I say. "Pizza." Kristoff replies.

         "Uh, I'll get my own food." Hiccup says, quietly. "Nah, we're a group. I'll buy it." Flynn says. "Well, pizza and fries, I guess." He says.

            "Why are you so shy around us? We're your friends! BESTEST FRIENDS FOREV-" Anna says,-or yells- dramtically. "Shh! Anna!" Kristoff says, cutting her off. Hiccup just smiles at us.

            "So, what class do you have next?" I asked. "Music!" Anna and Punzie chirped. "I do, too!" I replied, smiling. "As do we." Kristoff and Flynn groans. "So do I." Hiccup says.

           "HOORAY! We have the class together!" Punzie cheers, loudly. We quickly eat, and go to music.

            I was the first one in our group to get there. When I saw who was inside, with his group of guys, I groaned.

            "What is it- Oh, urgh." Punzie says, looking over my shoulder. "Who?" Anna asks.

         "Jack Frost." I say. Apperently, he sees us, and smirks at me. He shifts his gaze, and sees Hiccup next to me.

             He glares at him. Ugh. "C'mon guys. Let's just sit." I said, looking for a spot. We sat at the back, hoping for no one to see us.

       Didn't happen, though. People were suprised that someone other than our original group was talking to us.

          They glared, and Hiccup looked down. "No worries, Hicc. They're just jealous." I say, putting my hand on his shoulder. He just smiles faintly at me.

         "Ooh! Let's have a sleepover at my house!" Punzie says, happily. "I'm in." Anna and I say. "Same." The boys reply. "What about you, Hiccup?" I ask him. "Uh, sure." He replies.

        "OMG! We can do each other's hair!" Anna screams. "Or play truth or dare!" Punzie adds. "Or we-" Anna chirps, being cut off.

         "Uh-uh. No duets." Flynn says, putting a finger on both their mouthes. They just pout.

           "Okay, class! Oh, we have a new student! Introduce yourself." Ms. White says. "Hiccup Haddock III." Hiccup says, quietly.

           We hear snickers from the other students. The rest of the group, including me, glare at everyone laughing. Hiccup just looks down.

           "I like your name. I think it's cute." I say to him. He smiles brightly at me, and Anna and Punz squeals. "Elsccup? Elccup? No, wait. HICCELSA!" Anna says.

            "Hiccelsa?" We ask. "You and Hiccup, of course!" Punzie squeals. We blush. "W-We're not together." Hiccup says, frantically. "But, you will be." Anna says.

            "Whatever." I say, turning around to face Ms. White again. They just giggle and whisper among themselves.

      ◇ After Class

        "Sooooo, what class do you have next?" Punzie asks. "English." Merida, Anna, and Kristoff says. "Gym." Eugene said.

"Science." Hiccup and I say. We blush and look away, as the girls squeal again.

         "So... see you?" I said, walking off. "Yea. Bye!" They say, parting ways. "Wait. Can I walk with you? I don't know where the class is." Hiccup said, blushing. "Yeah, 'course you can. C'mon."

        I said, beckoning him to follow me. He smiles. "Thanks."

He was cute when he smiled. We sat in a corner of the classroom, talking about anything, until someone sat infront of me.

         Jack Frost.

         Ew.

         He turned around to face me and smirked. I scowled. Oh, how much I wanted to wipe that smirk off his ugly little face.

       He noticed Hiccup, and frowned. He glared at him, and Hiccup set his eyes downcast. I put my hand over his, and smiled.

He faintly smiled at me.

          Jack scoffed, and rolled his eyes, as he finally turned around. The teacher came in, as we all quieted down.

         ◇ After School ◇

         "Yay, yay. SLEEPOVERS!" Punzie sang, skipping. Anna skipped along. I rolled my eyes, but smiled.

         "So, who's in my car?" I asked. Merida and Punzie raised their hands. "So, Flynn and Anna with me?" Kristoff asked. We nodded.

       "WAIT! WE FORGOT!" Anna cried, suddenly. I lifted a eyebrow, as if asking 'What?' "OH, HICCUUUUUP!" Anna yelled waving at him.

        He looked suprised and began walking over here. "What?" He asked. "We have a sleepover!" Punzie said.

      "Oh, I need to go home first. I'll meet you at your house." He says. I nod. "I'll text you my address!" Punzie squeals.

       "THIS WILL BE THE BEST SLEEPOVER, EVER!" Anna screams.

A/N: I kimda forgot about this book for a while... but oh whale. Here's your update. It's kinda bad... I'm trying not to rush it. :p

Vote and Comment! Bye!