Your side

That was her place, only her, no one has ever right on it. But why she is thinking about it at this time ? Well, who cares. She only wanted to sleep peacefully in his arms by his side after so many days. She broke her thoughts and stare towards him. Why is he so protective in sleep also? Why is he so concious for her in unconscious state also? She didn't knew the answer, but the only thing she is aware of "his is only her". And she gave a kiss on his nose, which is her habit.

Karan : (sleepy) Mrs. Preeta Karan luthra, iska return gift main tumhe subah me zaroor dunga.

Karan murmured in sleep, to which preeta smile. He tighten his grip over her waist, and snuggling more closer to him she fell asleep.

It was finally morning, and Karan open his eyes, he looked at preeta in his arms only as usual for whole night. But today he was so shocked because preeta aro....upps preeta Karan luthra was sleeping till now. Everyday scenario was like preeta wakes and stare towards him, while waiting for him to wake in his arms, but what happened to her today. Karan was about to wake preeta but he stopped thinking she might be tired, but really ? Well, more important than questions was her happiness for him. So leaving all thoughts behind, he was about to get up but he failed. He tried again but he failed again. He slowly start to remove preeta's hand, but seems like she is not ready to do so. What to do now? Wait for her or wake up her? Suddenly he heard a knock on door.

Rakhi : (knocking) Karan puttar uth Gaye tum log, Karan, karan.

He knew it was too late, because Karan is habitual of getting up late, but preeta also did the same today, which might shock the family. Karan was only trying to get free from preeta's grip, but she wasn't letting him go easily.

Rakhi : Karan, Karan, Kya ho Gaya hai, darwaaza khol. Karan.

Karan was about to answer her but suddenly rakhi open the door of their room and was surprised to see them. Karan was half laid on bed and preeta was almost hugging him. Karan became shocked seeing her, he didn't say anything, only struggling softly to get free. Rakhi smiled seeing them and nod her head, she immediately turns to go but stopped listening some voices.

Preeta : (in sleep and unaware of rakhi's presence, irritatingly) Karan, Kya hai mujhe sone do na, do hafte tum nahi the main Puri raat nahi soti thi, ab mujhe sone do, pareshaan mat karo.

Rakhi laughed silently and went from there locking the door of room, while Karan sighed. But then he remembered preeta's words. He was quiet surprised, he knew preeta will definitely miss him in his absence, but he wasn't expecting that it will affect her this much -- and after all preeta also develop the habit of snuggling and sleeping like a baby (*laughing*)

Karan finally succeeded and got up from bed and went in washroom, he came out after sometime and saw preeta awake.

Karan : (while drying hair) ohh finally to tum uth hi gai, waise aaj itni late Tak kyun soyi tum. Tum to aisa kabhi nahi karti. (Acting as if nothing knew)

Preeta : haa, actually na tum Gaye na main tabhi hi uth gai, aur bas aise hi soyi thi, Dil ho raha tha isliye.

Karan : ha, thik hai (casually)

Karan was standing near bed only, while preeta replied him and suddenly kissed him on cheeks and ran to the washroom, Karan was shocked, but then he smiled at her Mrs. Dumbo. She is a mature preeta for everyone while for Karan, Preeta Karan Luthra is so clumsy, chatter box, stubborn, childish, cute. She is the original one with Karan.

After sometime everyone gathered for breakfast and were doing some chit chat.

Kritika : Karan Bhai, Suno na

Karan : ha bol na.

Kritika : aaj na aap mere saath bahar Chalo na mujhe shopping pe jaana hai.

Karan : lekin....

Kritika : (interrupting him) Bhai please, please Chalo na, rishabh Bhai, aur Sammy Bhai bhi nahi hai, please na (made a cute puppy like face.

Karan : ok thik hai chalte hai.

Kritika : yayyy, thank you Bhai.

Karan agreed seeing her innocent face, but somewhere preeta felt a little bad, but she didn't show. Rakhi understand it.

Rakhi : kritika tu Karan ko Kyu le jaa Rahi hai.

Kritika : maami, mere saath na koi nahi hai jaane ke liye.

Rakhi : to mahira ko keh de saath chalne ke liye, aur waise bhi tu agar Karan ke saath jaayegi to pata hai na kitne naatak karega, aur mahira bhi to kahin nahi jaati hai. Kyun Kareena di.

Kareena : ha kritika, Bhabhi ekdum sahi keh Rahi hai, aur Karan bhi to raat me hi aaya hai na. Use rest kar lene de.

Karan : (giving flying kiss to Kareena) love you bua, warna Sab to bar Meri buraai karte hai, aap hi Mera saath deti ho.

Everyone giggled.

Rakhi : lo ji, yeh Kya baat Hui.

Kritika : thik hai, maami ji, mom, main mahira ko lekar chali jaaungi.

Everyone finished their breakfast and left for their respective works. Karan went in his room, preeta went in kitchen, sameer went to Karan and forcefully took him to his room. After sometime preeta completed all her kitchen work. She went to their room and found no one. She sighed. She finally found him in sameer's room, and went back.

It was evening time and Karan came back, he saw preeta sitting on couch facing the back, he go and backhug her.

Karan : Kya hua, aise Kyu baithi ho.

Preeta : kuch nahi.

Karan got confused and he got prepared for upcoming test. He made her turn, but she didn't look towards him, she was looking here and there but not towards him. Karan cup her face and asked.

Karan : bolo na, Kya ho gaya achanak Meri babydoll ko. Hmm

Preeta : kaha na kuch nahi.

Saying this, she turn to go but Karan held her hand, pull her and backhug her, and put his chin on her shoulder.

Karan : naaraz ho mujhse.

Preeta : nahi, nahi Mai naaraz thodi hu, bas baat nahi kar Rahi...

Karan : (smiling) accha, aur tum Kyu baat nahi kar Rahi.

Preeta : uske liye tumhaare pass bhi to time hona chaahiye na, tumhaare pass sabke liye time hai mujhe chod kar, sabke pass kaam ke liye jaa rahe ho, main hi nahi dikh Rahi na tumhe, jaao na fir abhi Kyu aaye ho yaha pe.............

Karan turned her towards him and suddenly kissed her making her shock and quiet. Karan pulled her closer to him and preeta joined her hand wrapping around karan's neck. They both share a passionate kiss. After sometime they broke it and joined their foreheads with each other with closing eyes.

Preeta : (softly) I missed you.

Karan open his eyes and found preeta with light tears in eyes. He understood Preeta was missing this since two weeks, but she didn't say anything last night because, she knew Karan was so tired, that's what why they both immediately slept without talking anything.

Karan : (wiping her tears) I missed my crying doll too.

Preeta giggled.

Preeta : jaao na.

Karan : accha Chala jaau, Kal hi to aaya hu, tumhe Kya main abhi accha nahi lag Raha hu.

Preeta : (innocently) nahi nahi mujhe to tum bohot acche lagte ho, main to bas aise hi keh Rahi thi. Kahin mat jaao tum yahi raho mere saath.

Karan giggled and they both laid down on bed with preeta in Karan's arms.

Karan : off course babydoll, Mai yahi hu tumhaare saath. I am always by your side.

Preeta : and I am only to your side.

They both smiled and screen blurred.

********************************

Any confusions regarding this book ?
You can do request if you want any scenes of your wish in this book, I will definitely write.