Hide and seek of love

Note : The following part are of a
flashback scene.
------------------------------------------------------

Preeta was laid on bed in her house, she was continuously changing sides. But why today ? May be because today is the day when they both came together, and she wanted this day to start with him, with her 'bajarbattu'.

To herself (while changing sides) : offo, Karan Kya Kar Raha hoga.

Preeta : wo na shayaad so Raha hoga

Kya Karan ko yaad hoga Kal ka aane waala din

Isse mujhe Kya, but kaash Karan mere saath hota, wo hi bohot hota.

Ek kaam karti hu Karan ko call karti hu. (smiles widely)

She took her phone to call him, but again kept it fading her smile.

Preeta : (sad) agar so Gaya hoga to zabardasti nind kharab hogi uski.

Preeta laid on bed with stomach on bed side, her face was almost digged in between her hands and she was continuously blabbering.

Preeta : Kyu nahi ho Karan tum yaha.

Mera itna man ho Raha hai tumse Milne ka

Mujhse intezaar hi nahi ho Raha hai tumse Milne ka.

"Tumhaara intezaar finally khatam ho Gaya babydoll."

Preeta : kaise lekin tumse to mili bhi nahi abhi Tak.

Preeta answered, but then she realized the voice, she suddenly get up from bed and looked towards Karan shockingly.

Karan : Kya hua babydoll. (smiles)

Preeta immediately hugs him so tightly and rested her head on his shoulder.Karan also response.

Karan : ohh to koi mujhe bohot miss Kar Raha tha.

Preeta : (looking towards him) koi Kyu, Mai Kar Rahi thi (childishly)

Karan broke the hug and made her sit on dressing table.

Preeta : (confusingly) Karan Kya Kar rahe ho.

Karan kept his finger on her lips. He show her clock, she was watching time confusingly, while she feels something around her neck. She saw it.

Preeta : (surprised, touching) Karan yeh...

Karan : (in ears) happy 6 months anniversary babydoll, jis tarah hamaara half year spent hua, usi tarah life bhi aise hi jaayegi.

She just hug him, feeling his warmth, it was the bestest ever gift for her. She wants nothing else. She cuddles even more to him.

Karan pick her up in his arms and made her lie on bed. He also laid beside him, with her in his arms.

Karan : so you were missing me.

Preeta : ha na, pata hai itnaaa saara miss Kar rahi thi tumhe, mujhe neend bhi nahi aa rahi thi.

Karan kisses her on forehead.

Karan : dekho isiliye to aa Gaya na tumhaare paas, tum day ki starting mere saath hi karna chaahti thi na. So I am here.

Preeta : (kisses his both cheeks) thank you. (smiles)

Karan pulls her more closer by waist.

Karan : (huskily) agar aise thank you milega to Roz aane ke liye taiyyar hu main.

Preeta blushes and karan was about to lean towards her but.......... they heard a knock on door.

Both got shocked and looked towards each other.