Love seals...love heals.

Blabbering ..... cursing ..... murmuring ..... annoying .... she was just pacing from here and there.

Preeta : (murmuring) means....Am I valueless or what ? Have I asked for something illegal or what ?

Preeta : (murmuring) now, he won't even bother to ask me. Huhh...these are only left to watch...

Preeta : (murmuring) why should I even care, if he doesn't....

Suddenly, she felt her soul wrapping hands around her waist. She immediately shut her mouth, not because she doesn't want him to listen, but because she is angry on him.

Karan : (huskily) babydoll...are you still angry from me...

Preeta closed her eyes. She was so determined to not fall for his words. So she remained silent.

Karan kept his chin on her shoulder and uttered...

Karan : (sweetly) why to be angry for not eating golgappa's with you babydoll, when I am spending my whole life with you.

Yes, she was so angry on him, because he refused to eat golgappa's with her on beach side. Some wives do the same, when their husbands don't romance with them, or when they don't shop with them or etc...etc...

But as he knews, she is his babydoll, so different from each and every person, ladies, girls. She always have something new to show him, which either way, Karan always enjoys.

Being helpless, Preeta smiled... She was again unsuccessful in front of his buttery talks.

Karan turned her towards him.

Preeta wrapped her hands around his neck.

Preeta : Mr. Luthra, you know you are soooooooooo

Karan : (smiling) I know babydoll.

Both laughed, and Karan increased the joy of them's by sealing her lips. She even helped him to double it.

As Karan is always bowed in front of preeta, Preeta successfully dominated him.

Their kiss deepens with more intensity.

Karan broke the kiss.

Preeta was still having naughtiness in her eyes, and smirky smile on her lips.

Karan understood it. He leans closer to her and gave a swift bite on her neck fluffing Preeta.

She made him face to face. Preeta sensually moved her fingers on Karan's face. Karan closed his eyes feeling her.

Preeta smirk, and pushed him on bed and laughed, while Karan fell with a jerk on bed, and Preeta was laughing.

Karan : (annoyed) what is thissss...

Preeta : stop it now... (Laughing) you want to do everything here or what ?

Karan smirk making Preeta's laughter stop.

Karan : you'll escape here from me babydoll... it's ok..

Not giving her a chance of thinking and understanding, Karan picked her up in his arms.

Preeta widened her eyes.

Preeta : Karan what is this...put me down.

Karan : why babydoll, you only wished to roam outside, now pay for it (trying to be scary)

Preeta : (acting) oh my God... Mr Luthra I am so petrified...

Both shares a laugh.

Karan put her down in car.

He drove to a place, basically to a different house. There, they reached.

Both come out from their house.

Preeta saw the house.

Preeta : (confusing) Karan why we came here, we were living in that house no.. than why to another one.

Karan : babydoll, this is our honeymoon, of course a twist is waiting for you.

He passed a wink making her smile.

Karan : come, let's go !

Both then went in it.

It was indeed ravishing, which was a honeymoon bungalow. Marvelous it was with decorations like never before.

Preeta was just lost in it.

Karan saw her overwhelmed but still lost.

He picked her up again making her come back in her sense.

Preeta surrounded her hands around his neck and kept her head on Karan's chest.

He took her to the above area of house.

It was having view of beauty of nature, with cold atmosphere, with romantic surrounding. Undoubtedly a dream of any lovers, mostly dream of girls.

Preeta was mesmerized by the veiw, but she was not surprised, because she knew he is The karan Luthra who shows everyone new daily just like the way she makes something new daily.

Karan made her lay on floor with himself to stop her from daydreaming while the dream is itself true.

Karan : babydoll, did you loved it.

Preeta finally spoke.

Preeta : loved it ? This is something more than any dream, more Karan.

She wrapped her hands around Karan.

Karan : (naughtily) only thank you is not enough....

Preeta look up to see him smiling.
Karan pull her closer from waist.

Preeta without wasting any time, sealed his lips with her. Both were feeling each other.

Karan was also not surprised from her actions. He pull her even more closer without bothering any space limits.

Broking the kiss, both shared a passionate eyelock with Karan twirled Preeta and made her sit on his lap.

Preeta felt a shivered across her body feeling his hot breath on her skin, with Karan pressing his body onto her in intimate way.

Feeling in another world, Preeta was receiving love bites, hickeys, kisses on her neck and shoulder making her lost.

Preeta finally turned towards him.

She this time too again lock his lips with her. With sharing passion and love of each other, they broke this kiss.

Karan : (huskily) good lead ha babydoll, I didn't thought you will be this much bold.

Preeta : ohh...and why so ? What else you were expecting me to do, when we were only supposed to be busy in each other.

Karan : let me show, what I was expecting.

Karan again attacked his neck with his shivering kisses, and his other hand opening her dress.

He sees her, and both drown in effort to make their days memorable.

They were sharing a bond, where she always completes him, and he always embellish her.

No matter how many silly arguments occurs... In between them....
love seals...love heals

********************************

After ages 😪😪