Strengthening him

Karan was roaming here and there with extreme tension on his face. Is it really possible to escape from this problem ? Karan's eyes watered murmuring it.

Preeta : no it is not at all possible to escape from this problem.

Preeta uttered coming in room and grabbing karan's attention, she closed the door of room.

Karan : yeh...yeh Kya keh Rahi ho Preeta. Mai...Kya Mai Sach me is problem se bach nahi paaunga.

Preeta : nahi kabhi bhi nahi.

Preeta's word made him weak on his knees, he closed his eyes letting the tears flow which was being hold. He sat on couch turning his face.

Preeta went to him and sat beside him.

Preeta : pata hai tumhe The Karan Luthra Jo hai na wo bohot weak hai, wo ek problem se bachne chaahta hai, Jo bilkul bhi possible nahi hai.

Karan looked towards her. She continued her lines by staring the outside window.

Preeta : lekin Jo Mera bajarbattu hai na...wo bohot strong hai, wo apni problems solve karta hai, Jo easily possible hai.

Preeta then looked in his eyes and smiled making him confuse. Preeta goes more close to Karan, she cup his face.

Preeta : Karan...tum itne weak nahi ho Jo tumhe problems se bachne Ji duaayein maangni pade. Tum Kyu itni jaldi haar maan rahe ho.

Karan : (holding her hands) preeta lekin I am clueless, mujhe kuch samajh me nahi aa Raha hai kya karu main.

He at alst hug her being surrendered.

Karan : (hugging her) preeta hamesha mere carrier pe, mere apno pe, Meri pyaari cheezo ke saath hi Kyu aisa hota hai. Pata hai mujhe bohot hi coward hai aisa ladko ka rona, lekin sometimes it hurt more then hell.

Preeta broke the hug. She softly wipes her tears and made him look into her eyes.

Preeta : karan... First of all, kaun kehta hai ladko ka rona coward hota hai. Kya ladko ke paas feelings, dil, nahi hota hai. Aren't they also having life like other's ? So stop thinking such nonsense.

Preeta's words now start to soften him.

Preeta : aur Karan....upar waala bhi to hamesha use hi test karta hai na jise wo kaabil samajhta hai. Jab usne tumhe mushkil me daalne jitna kaabil samjha, to tumhe bhi to apne aap par trust rakhna hoga na.

Karan : (wiping his tears) yes you are right...I must solve all this right now.

Preeta : (with hope) to tum chaloge na ?

She immediately closed her eyes thinking she might get negative response.

But to her surprise,

Karan : ha..abhi chalunga.

Preeta open her eyes, she immediately hug him.

Preeta : I knew...after all tum ho to mere bajarbattu hi na...tum haar nahi manoge.

Karan smile, he broke the hug and kiss her forehead.

Karan : chalein ?

She nod in yes and both went from house.

Karan then drove his car to his cricket club with Preeta. She was so happy for his decision. Both came down and was going in when Karan held preeta's hand and made her turn.

Karan : Preeta...agar koi evidence nahi Mila to I'll quit cricket forever.

Preeta closed her eyes as she was expecting something like this.