Elf Week: Falmer x Reader [Day Five]

Thursday - Falmer - Skyrim (Underground)

(- also I am currently home from school from a pretty bad migraine! And it was giving me warm flashes and nausea. Felt great.-))

I was breathing hard, the bind on my leg tightening with every budge I made.

"Please! Someone! Help!" I cried.
The bind was tied to a metal steak in the wall. I felt my ankle start to go numb, making me fall on the cold ground.

"Please..." I begged. I heard something- or, better, someone, approach me. I had my eyes closed in fear, but opened them when I felt something under my chin.

"Look at me." It demanded. I opened my eyes and gasped in shock and fear when I was face to face with a Falmer.

"W-What do you want with me?" He held a finger to its lips, making me quiet down. Something about this creature made me feel calm.

"I'm here to let you go." It spoke. It had an accent,... a Snow Elf accent.

"Why? Why do you want to help me get out of here?" I asked, "you imprisoned me!"

"I know... I thought you were a dwemer... I'm sorry." I cried.

"I've been suffering for so long!" I yelled with tears in my eyes. He cupped my face and wiped the tears.

"Please, come with me." I tried to get up, but fell down. The Falmer carefully unchained the binding and saw my swollen and bleeding ankle.

"Oh,... my..." He whispered. I cried and fell.

"It hurts... it hurts.. it hurts...!" I screamed. The Falmer grabbed my wrist and my shoulder.

"Hey. Listen to me... just sit down and let me help." I sat down and held out my ankle. The Falmer grabbed some medical wrap and gently wrapped it around my ankle. I winced and sobbed.

"...and there!" He brushed out some of his hair from his eyes.

"I thought Falmer were blind and deaf and..unattractive?" I asked him. He giggled.

"Have you been listening to townsfolk and the Skyrim loading screens, again?" I blinked.

"Listen... I just want to help you. I'm sorry this all happened." I brought him in for a hug, thanking him. He hugged me back after a while of shock, smiling sweetly.

"Now, let's get out of this place." I grabbed his hand and he helped me stand and walk out.

~

A year later, the Falmer and I were living together in the side of a mountain in a very cool (snowy, icy) place. I was trapped in his arms, hearing him softly snore while asleep next to me. I turned and felt a blush on my face.

"Well, good morning." He greeted. I blushed more and buried my face into his chest. He stroked my hair.

"H-hi..." He pecked the top of my head and then my lips.

"So, what do you want to do today?"

~~~

The photo above is kind of what the Falmer looks like. And I have yet to name him. I might not, seeing that that would kind of be like an oc?
516 words. Art by me!