INFO

WELCOME TO
C R I M I N A L  I N T E N T S
T O K Y O  R U S H

( A BTS AU )

synopsis

❝Do you trust us?❞

More than I trust myself.

Valentina Jung has started a new life in Tokyo, away from her dark past in Seoul. A year has passed since the incident, and Valentina's trying her best to forget it and live her new life to the fullest. But not everything happens the way you want it to happen.

Valentina stumbles upon a ghost of her past in Tokyo and things get more twisted than before. She doesn't know who to trust anymore. Everything that she's known to be true proves to be a big fat lie, and Valentina's adamant on reaching the bottom of it, even if it means killing a piece of herself in doing so.

dedication

To the ones that survived the angst and tension in Criminal Instincts : Seoul Nights, this is a present for your patience.

warnings

Swearing, Ship sinking, Mature themes
Sexual themes involving Implicit and explicit sexual scenes
  Heavy substance abuse, illegal activities, drugs, violence.
Reader's discretion is strongly advised.

disclaimer

This is the official sequel to Criminal Instincts : Seoul Nights, and cannot be read as a stand alone since it won't make much sense unless you read book one before.

Just a heads up, this part is going to be more mature than first one and will have scenes of mild sexual nature, mostly fade to black scenes. You can always choose to skip those scenes as the book isn't an erotica and won't be based on sex. The only reason I've decided to add a few mature scenes is that the female MC is 27 in this book and not a teenager or an 18 year old like in most fics lol.

Also, please pay attention to the time, date and place mentioned in the chapters so you don't get confused about what's going on.

This is a first draft. There will be all sorts of mistakes; typos, grammar errors, plot hole. Please don't mention the mistake if it has already been mentioned. Also, kindly piss off if you are here with intent of plagiarising my work.
THIS IS A NO HATE ZONE. Your hate/negative comments will be deleted and you will be blocked if you spread any sort of hate.

This is an AU (alternate universe), meaning the canonical facts of setting and characterisation in the universe being written is deliberately changed. In other words, BTS members in this book do not resemble their counterparts. Their names and physical appearance is same. Everything else is different.

copyrights

Copyright © 2020 by Rose A.  ( @azurenights )

I'm not affiliated with Bighit or BTS ( 방탄소년단 ) in any way.

This book is a work of fiction. The names characters, places, and incidents are products of the writer's imagination or have been used fictitiously and are not to be construed as real. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, actual events, locales or organizations is entirely coincidental.

All rights are reserved. No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission from the author.

In other words, steal this and catch yourself behind those bars. Just like Valentina is about to kick some ass in this book, I'm going to kick your ass off the face of earth if you try to steal this.

. . .

HAPPY READING!
LOVE, ROSE.