Chapter One

Kristy's POV

I put on my favourite outfit, my Disney themed daddy croptop, and my black tennis skirt with my black thigh highs, getting ready to take on the day. I grabbed my phone and I went off to play some Pokémon Go, although the app has died off I still love going out and catching the cute little guys.

I walked to the park down the street from my house and began to swing on the swing set, occasionally catching a few Pokémon. As I was enjoying my swing sesh I noticed some guys walking through the park with a puppy, my little instincts kicked in and I couldn't help but hop off the swing to go and pet the dog.

Kristy: "U-Uh hi.. could I pet your puppy?"

Man 1: "Why yes you may, his name is Hunter."

Kristy: "Why hello hunter aren't you the sweetest puppy ever, who's a good boy!"

Man 2: "you can play fetch with him if you'd like?"

Kristy: "Oh my would I ever!!"

I grab the ball from the man and begin throwing the ball for hunter giggling as he ran after the ball and bringing the ball back to me. Running around and playing with the adorable puppy put me in little space deep. I just loved animals, probably more than people.

Man 2: "What's your name little one?"

I froze for a second hearing the nickname that this stranger called me trying to register what it meant... are they daddy doms? Or did they think I was genuinely younger than I was...

Kristy: "uh m-my names K-Kristy... what's yours?"

Man 2: "I'm Kaleb and this is my brother, Konrad."

He points at the man standing next to him, they do share similar traits which explains the sibling aspect of their relationship. Kaleb is about 6'1, brown hair blue eyes with a medium build, Konrad stands at about 6'4 blond hair blue eyes, with a more athletic build. Still both extremely attractive, both looking to be in their mid/early 20s

Konrad: "Why it's a pleasure to meet you Kristy, and I see that hunter has warmed up to you"

Hunter is jumping around me begging for me to throw the ball wagging his tail in excitement, I giggle.

Kristy: "Why I suppose he has!"

I throw the ball some more noticing the two brothers whisper to eachother but I'm too invested in this game of fetch with Hunter to care.

—————————
Kaleb's POV
—————————

I'm walking to the park with my brother to give our dog hunter some exercise, the poor guy hasn't been able to get out much since we all just moved to this new city together. I noticed a girl on the swing set typing on her phone, and I see that Konrad has too.

Kaleb: "hey bro, you see that cutie over there?"

Konrad: "I do and it looks like she noticed us as well"

Just as he says that the girl comes running up staring at hunter the whole way

Girl:"U-Uh hi.. could I pet your puppy?"

Konrad: "Why yes you may, his name is Hunter."

Girl: "Why hello hunter aren't you the sweetest puppy ever, who's a good boy!"

Kaleb: "you can play fetch with him if you'd like?"

Girl: "Oh my would I ever!!"

As I'm observing her I realize that although dressed younger than her age, she is very developed. Me and Konrad stand over her with ease but she has developed breasts and a perky ass, making her look to be around 18-20. I noticed her crop top has a Disney castle with the words "Daddy" written across her breasts. I wanted to test something just to see if I'm correct

Kaleb: "what's your name little one?"

She froze for a second, as if she was processing what I called her, with a slight blush on her cheeks she looks over at us, my god she's adorable when she blushes.

Girl: "uh m-my names K-Kristy... what's yours?"

Kaleb: "I'm Kaleb and this is my brother, Konrad."

I point over at my brother, I notice her looking us over, as though she was checking us out, but with no shame we were doing the exact same.

Konrad: "Why it's a pleasure to meet you Kristy, and I see that hunter has warmed up to you"

We watch as Hunter is jumping around her, already loving Kristy as much as I have, I hear her giggle and I swear my heart melts for a second. Her voice snapping me out of a trance.

Kristy: "Why I suppose he has!"

She continues to throw the ball for hunter and I take a opportunity to speak with my brother.

-whispering-
Kaleb: "I think she's a little, did you notice how she froze when I called her little one?"

Konrad: "couldn't you tell from the words daddy literally across her chest"

Kaleb: "yeah well I mean, I just wanted to make sure she wasn't like a 12 year old."

Konrad: "Her body is way too mature to be any younger than 18, it's kinda obvious dude"

Kaleb: "I know I just, we've always wanted a little yeah? And the first day after moving in we take hunter for a walk she just to happens to come running up to us"

Konrad: "no, not us, but hunter. But I suppose you're right it is kinda fate ish"

Kaleb: "hopefully we won't scare her off, and she could be our little?"

Konrad: "hopefully bro, hopefully..."

//////////\\\\\\\\\\

923 words

End of chapter one! I hope you all enjoyed it. I'm rough with writing stories but feel free to give me some friendly criticism on my Instagram @_.Princesskristy._ I would love to hear what you think!