Chapter 8

Authors note: I'm so sorry for not updating I have so many things going on rn but I promise I will update more often!

Kristy's POV

Both Kaleb and Konrad left after dropping us in my crib, probably letting us calm down or whatever.

Shy: "were breaking out of here, they kidnapped us and we need to slice them open for what they did."

Kristy: "b-but you heard what they said... it's a misunderstanding.."

Shy: "NO! You crazy head obviously this is some Stockholm bull that they're trying to pull on us, with this room filled with stuffies and clothes and OMG YOUR ROOM IS SO CUTE!!"

Kristy: "you like it?! *giggles* they paid for everything I wanted! It's a dream come true!"

Shy: "damn lucky you, boost me up I wanna look around!"

Kristy: "but we're in trouble... how about after they come back we can play with whatever we want!"

Shy: "OTAY! Omgoshhh I'm so excited I just wanna play dress up and play and have a tea party and everything! I don't ever wanna leave!"

Kristy: "but five seconds ago you wanted to ki-"

Shy: "shhhhhh! I'm sure it's a misunderstanding just like you said"

You see, I introduced Shyanne to Ddlg, and she fell in love with it. But she's never been the one to have all the fun stuff that comes with it, I actually gave her, her first soother! As we were sitting talking about how many things we were going to do, we got cut off with the sound of the door opening.

Kaleb: "h-hey guys... I'm really sorry about this morning princess, I had no clue that Konrad would leave while I was at work.."

Kristy: "does he no want me no mores?"

Kaleb: "Nono princess it's not like that, he loves you very much. He just went to the store and was hoping to get back before you woke up"

Kristy: "oh... I didn't know"

Just then Konrad comes into the room and Kaleb leaves.

Konrad: "I'm so sorry for leaving princess I should've left a note or woke you up or something I'm sorry I did that to you."

Kristy: "it wouldn't of been as bad if it wasn't the morning after a punishment that's all... I thought you guys hated me because I was bad..."

Konrad: "Nono princess if there's anything at all we can do we would love to do that for you."

Kristy: "you know the extra room that you guys use for storage?"

Konrad: "mhm....."

Kristy: "it's Shyanne's room now."

Shy: "OMG WHATTT?!?!"

Kristy: "well I know you still live at home and well we have plenty of room here so if you ever wanna spend the weekend or the summer here you can!"

Konrad: "oh well princess I don't kn-"

Kristy: "no. You said anything and this is the only thing you can do that I will forgive you for."

Konrad: "ok. Fine I'll talk to Kaleb about it. We can go shopping on our day off okay?"

Shy&kris: "YAYYYYYYY!"

And with that Konrad lifted us out of the crib and let us play together planning everything we were going to do and buy for Shyanne's new room.

Konrad's POV

As I leave the room I walked into Kaleb's room to tell him the news.

Konrad; "I got duped"

Kaleb: "what? How do you mean"

Konrad: "I said I would do anything for forgiveness and now we apparently need to set up a room for Shyanne"

Kaleb: "as expected. They're littles they'll get as much as they can. Little brats. But alright a promise is a promise when do we start?"

Konrad: "our day off"

Kaleb: "so no playtime I suppose"

Konrad: "nope. No playtime."

I leave and walked towards my bedroom hearing giggling and laughter ringing through the house, maybe this won't be so bad after all. Kristy needs littles to keep her company and after all they are best friends.

/////////\\\\\\\\\

666 words

Sorry for the short chapter but I will be posting more often!