Chapter Six

• Kristy's POV •

I woke up at least 20 times last night. All I wanted was to sleep in my daddies room but I was grounded, I checked my hello kitty alarm clock. 5:45 am, holy moly I have soooo long until I was aloud out of my room. I got up and decided I should shower in my bathroom, I got naked and got inside, I shaved, washed my hair, my face, and when I got out I brushed my teeth, my hair, put on some light makeup, and I looked at the clock once again. 6:50am finally only 10 minutes till my grounding was over. I decided I would colour till my daddies come and wake me. After about 4 pages in my colouring book was filled I got worried, I looked at my clock 8:45am just as I did my stomach began to growl. I decided to leave my room looking for my daddy since Kaleb went to work today. I creeped out into the hallway.

Kristy: "D-D-Daddy?? Where's are yews??"

Nothing, at this point my anxiety got bad, I ran to my dadas room-empty. I then ran to my daddy's room-empty. Bathroom, nothing. Kitchen, nothing. Every room of the house, nothing. I couldn't even find Hunter. I was alone.

I couldn't handle the thought that they left me, I was bad yes. But did that make them hate me so bad that they wanted to leave me?? I ran to my room and grabbed my bag. I put in my favourite stuffie and soother, I went to the kitchen and grabbed some snacks. Stuffing my phone and vape into my pockets I decided to write a goodbye, as a apology.

Dear Kaleb and Konrad,

I am sorry that I have upset you both so dearly, I have realized my mistakes and I have realized that neither of you should need to deal with the trouble I have brought to your home. Please give Hunter a hug for me I will miss him dearly. And with all respect for you both, I hope you find your perfect little A role I have failed to fill for you both. Goodbye I have loved the time spent with you both.

-Kristy.

And with that I packed up my things and left. Not even noticing the Backdoor opening as I left through the front.

/////////\\\\\\\\\

400 words

Short chapter I know and I'm sorry 😭😭 but I will be making two chapters tomorrow to make up for it, all the love 💕