Chapter Five

•Kaleb's POV•

Watching Kristy drool over the food was adorable, I began to plate up her food on a baby plate and I filled her sippy cup with strawberry milk. Before I began to plate up myself half her food was almost gone.

Kaleb: "Woahhh Princess, remember to chew or you'll end up choking"

Kristy: "m-sow-way dahdah"

She had syrup dribbling down her chin as she spoke with her mouth filled with pancakes, I'll need to remember to pick up some bibs next time I go shopping. I finish eating and Kristy began complaining of a stomach ache, so I grabbed a cloth and wiped her face. I picked her up and we sat on the couch as I rocked her.

Kaleb: "do you wanna watch a movie princess?"

Kristy: "OHH LIONKING OR LILO AND STITCH OR OR MULAN OR UHH NEMO!!"

Kaleb: "How about Mulan?"

Kristy: "otayyyy!"

It's weird, normally littles always chose Cinderella or Little Mermaid. It's nice to have a change in tone once in a while, I put the movie in and popped some popcorn, and I sat down as the VHS commercials were playing.

Kristy: "coming soon to VHS and DVD"

It's cute how she loves VHS tapes, she's old school, I'll give her that. Not like other littles who want to be spoiled rotten and bought every single thing they see. She'd rather go thrifting and grab old school toys and movies, it's cute and a nice change.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!*

Kaleb: "popcorns ready, want some princess?"

Kristy: "YUCKY NOOOOO! NO CRUNCHY FOOD"

What the actual fuck. She dosnt like crunchy food? Or popcorn? Who dosnt like popcorn???

Kristy: "can I have frozen blueberries?"

Oh but frozen foods are okay, damn my little sure is a picky one.

Kaleb: "sure thing princess, I'll grab them for you"

After we both got settled in snacking waiting for the movie to start, eventually The movie began. About half way through I noticed my sock stepped in something cold and wet, a blueberry. I look over at my princess who was snoring quietly with her bowl of blueberries tipped over and all over the place with hunter trying to eat all of them. I didn't stop him since it meant less mess for me to clean up.

I picked her up and brought her upstairs and placed her in her bed, I put her favourite stuffed bear in her arms-who is apparently named teddy. I picked that up while I was listening in on her playing yesterday. I noticed a lot of the toys she's barely touched except for a deck of Pokémon cards thrown across the floor in a attempt to play with her stuffies.

Kaleb: "mental note-she likes Pokémon."

I keep walking around her room and stepped on something sharp, I bit my hand trying not to yell and wake her up.

Kaleb: "fucking Legos? And of course a dinosaur."

I call my brother Konrad quickly after exiting the room.

*on the phone*

"She dosnt like majority of her toys."

"What do you mean it's every littles dream?"

"Not Kristy, she's different"

"Different how?"

"She likes old school, like Legos, and Drawing, And pokemon, and fucking dinosaurs apparently. She hasn't even touched the dolls or anything."