Chapter 2: Asking

W(Will)
F(Frankie)
S(Susan)
R(Ray)
J(Jai)
SS(Standish)
* At the DeadDrop*
W:Hey
F: Hey.... What's up
W:I actually came to tell u something.
F:ok....
W:Frankie I want to be your girlfriend and I know you said u didnt want to be a couple because it would ruin our friendship.
F: Will I cant our relationship is already great and I dont wanna ruin it. Plz stop.......
W: Ok......... but i want you to know always know that I will always be there for you.
F: I know but we can still be friends no matter what *Frankie hands Will a beer*
W: Thank you
F: * Frakie and Will played pool. Drank beer, chilled on the couch and they are talking about there future.*
W: So were do u see yourself in a couple of years?
F: Well personally I dont know were I am gonna be at but one thing is I always wanted kids, even if I have to adopt but with this job I dont think ether of us would have kids.
W:You got that right. But you never know.
F:True but you know we're secret agents who go through a lot and we can never be sure. How about you were do you see yourself.
W:I see myself with 2 kids boy and girl who look like there mom and a wife and a great life together with my family.
F: Seems to me we want the same thing.
*5 minutes after the gang walks in*
S:Hey hows it going
SS: What good.
F: Ohhhhhh Standish nice wording
R: He be working on it.
SS:So why are you too alone on the couch drinking by yourself. You should be with Emma will and Frankie you.....what do u usually do when your not with us.
F: That doesn't concern you.
J: You got a boyfriend that your not telling us about.
F:No....
W: * Will just drinks his beer and looks away*
R:Peace out everybody.
J: Bye
SS: Bye
S:Bye dont have to much fun.
F: Now we clean up.
*9 minutes later it cleaned and they are now done drinking*
W:Bye
F:Bye.....See you tomorrow
W:Yes

Too Be Continued ♡♡♡♡♡