Chapter 5: I Dont know What to Say

W: Hey..... (Will hugs frankie) So I brought beer,games and a cheese platter.
F: I told u not to bring anything besides games...... . I also ordered pizza,wings,salad so it should be here maybe in 20 minutes.
W: okay
F:Also susan is comming over and I am not quite sure about Ray.
W: should we play a game while we wait for the rest of the gang.
F: sure how about 2 truths and 1 lie.
W: yah... I will start.
F: okay
W: 1. I have had a one night stand 2. I have fallen into a pool 3. And I cant swim
F: the lie is u have had a one night stand.
W: yah .....I wanted to start 9ff the game easily. Your turn.
F: okay... 1. I have been pregnant before. 2.I have never gotten drunk. 3. I love sushi
W: easy... ur lie is u have been pregnant before
F: no that is true
W: no ur lieing
F: no do I want we to show u the ultrasound pictures.
W:yah
F: come here
W: so how was it
F: it's not something I even talk about. When I was living with Kelly my boyfriend and I got drunk and did it and then 2 weeks later he left me with a note and said he loved someone else and it was just me and the baby. Kelly new about it then she I left with me and my baby girl but It was hard being a single mom and the boyfriend saw me with his baby and wanted her for sole custody and if I didnt give her to him he said he would kill me and Avery till.
W: frankie I am so sorry... u know what u dont have to show me I belive u.
F: today is her birthday and I cant really deal with all of this I havent even seen her in 10 years. I had her when I was 21 and honestly I truly regret being drunk but I spent at least 1 year with her to see her grow up.
W:frankie I am gonna call susan and tell her that she cant come over so I am gonna stay with u tonight okay.
F: no it's fine
W:I am not leaving g u here alone today. Frankie u need someone here to help u and get u through this and that's me.
F:thank u.....

Knock.... knock.....
W: I got it .....
Pizza guy: here u go 3 large pizzas, wings and salad..... your totally is 50.45.
W:here keep the change.
W: frankie I am bringing the food to ur room okay
F: thx for beinga good friend
W: any time. Love u Frank's
F: luv u to will
W:( kisses her on the head)

To Be Continued ♡♡♡♡♡