Chapter 10 "Destiny is for losers."

*Lukes POV*

Her laugh was the cutest.

"Luke stop staring at your girlfriend." Ashton said. I glared at him while Taylor blushed.

"So, I'm hungry." Michael said.

"When aren't you though?" I asked. Michael rolled his eyes.

"At least I'm not constantly staring at taylor." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"It's time to stop." I said.

"What happened to being Muke af?" Taylor interrupted. Michael and I both laughed.

"Sweetie, we never stop being Muke af." I said. She chuckled.

"Let's go to that one pizza place!" Ashton suggested. We all nodded.

"Um, we don't fit in one car.. Luke and Taylor you guys go in that one!" Calum said.

"Wait but we fit in it ear-" Calum nudged Michael in the stomach.

"Oof."

"Oh um, right! No room! I'll be in the other car!" Michael yelled running in the other car. Ashton followed. Then Calum. Taylor looked at me.

"That was weird." She mumbled. She sat in the seat and I got in as well. Buckle up!

"Soo" I said.

"Luke this shouldn't be awkward, we literally fought at target." Taylor laughed.

"Yeah.. But were alone.." I said.

"I'm not going to doink you, hemmings." She said. I laughed.

"So, you boys are really famous right?" She asked. I nodded.

"Kind of, we also kind of suck." Luke said.

"Luke you guys literally have like over 3 million, no?" Taylor asked. I nodded.

"That means you guys don't suck." Taylor said.

"I guess so. It's like one day we were idiots in a garage and now we're STILL idiots, just performing in arenas." I said.

"You guys always loved music?" Taylor asked. I nodded.

"It's like, it was our destiny that this happened." I said. Taylor scoffed.

"Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen." Taylor said looking me in the eye. I smiled.

"It's not funny!" She said.

"Your adorable, I swear." I said. I covered my mouth. Taylor blushed and looked Down. Well shit.