Chapter 16- Understanding (1)

"I'm no one. I cannot be a burden to anyone. I've always been a burden to anyone I meet. I don't want your brothers and father to be ruined by me. I am nothing but a unfortunate encounter." She wrote onto his palm. He looked up to see her crying also with her tears falling onto his palm.

"You are not no one. You are Huang. You are more than just a bandit woman. You have kindness in you. You have much more in you than you know it." He held her cheeks as he wiped her eyes.

She shook her head, knowing deep down she was nothing but a bothersome to people close to her. "Will you be my brother?" She asked him as he looked to her. She didn't want him to love her because he felt pity for her. She would be fine with him like her brother.

He hugged her shaking his head and patting her back. "I don't want to be your brother. I want to be a man worthy for you. I have made my mind clear now that you tried to leave me." He hugged her, she hugged him back crying.

Holding his hand as he held it back. She didn't understand why he would love her. She opened his palm, he waited for her to write. "Why do you want to be a man worthy for me? I have nothing to give. I'm a bandit or a thug that steals and takes things from people. Why do you want to be with me?" She wrote onto his palm. He smiled looking down to her, she couldn't help but smile looking back to him.

"You are different from most woman I've met. You don't take from the poor and weak. You are not afraid of me. You stand strong and never avoid looking me straight in the eyes. I've never met a woman who doesn't fear me or use me." He honestly told her.

"I know a bit of your history. Your father was once the leader or master of the group. He was framed by Prince Ru. I know because rumors were spread all around. Your father he's been through a lot from what I've seen." She wrote down she looking to him sadly.

Bao Siyu sighed knowing she likely figured it out earlier, she had some tears falling down. She knew deep inside he was a kind and generous man who looked out for those in need. Holding his hand, she smiled to him knowing he wasn't going to lie to her.

"My father was framed. He was framed to have killed a officials best maid that worked for him to kill him. He didn't do it though. Prince Ru had done it. I had green eyes before I had red but it hasn't been green in a long time until now."

"Have you found a way to get rid of him?" She then wrote asking him.

"No, I have to find a way to make him regret being alive." He had a deadly glare. Holding his hand he looked down to her smile calming his mind.

"I'll help you." She wrote lastly having him smile.

"I believe we should get going now or else your sisters will be at my throat but for my eyes I'll have to figure it out later." He said. She had forgotten about them making her feel bad. Going out they saw them all fighting with each other. Her sisters we out of breath and still fighting them. She smiled watching them as she didn't think they would be so entertaining.

"Let us get our Sister back!!!" Yu Suyin said angrily. Lang Ye continued to take her head on. Huai Li Qi stopped Bao Siyu from saying anything as they both were watching.

"Siyu is having a discussion with her at the moment. In the meantime we will hold you off." He told her. Both fought for while out of breath. Kei Ren and Weng Yan Mei were already exhausted sitting down, they were already defeated. He Hung held Weng Yan Mei as Zhao Fang held Kei Ren having the girls struggling still.

Yu Suyin was still fighting, she then went straight to him with her sword as he had his sword. "If I cannot even protect or get my sister back then there's no point for my life." Yu Suyin's said. Facing her sword that was about to go into her chest. Huai Li Qi rushed to her as she was too far.

They grew shock to what they saw next was surprising. Lang Ye had faced the sword to him with her sword pierced into him. She gasped knowing where her sword was.

"Ye!" Bao Siyu yelled. Yu Suyin released the sword which fell and held Lang He's head onto her lap.

"Idiot! Why did you turn my sword around!?" Yu Suyin yelled to him. He smiled looking to her, she felt his hand against her cheek.

"One cannot take their life so easily. I for one won't let you take your life easily either." He said soon fainting.

His brothers released the other two taking Lang Ye to a room, they had bandaged and stitched his wound. Yu Suyin was worried while Huai Li Qi saw the look and felt her emotions. She smiled knowing that Yu Suyin actually had fallen for someone or had an interest. "Sister, I deserve to be punished! It's my fault for not holding in my anger!" Yu Suyin said. Huai Li Qi then thought of something.

"Since you feel that way then your punishment will be to take care of Brother Ye. We will not leave until he's completely healed during the time." She wrote onto Yu Suyin's palm smiling.

"S-Sister! I feel guilty enough that-" Yu Suyin tried to talk back but Huai Li Qi had covered her mouth.

"You cannot argue back. You said to be punished and so this is punishment. You must repay him back this way. You also nearly killed yourself because of me. We will be like this until he's been healed." Huai Li Qi said. She knew her sister was feeling guilty and at fault for such matters that had happened.

Going over to Bao Siyu, he came out of the room with Lang Ye resting inside. Grabbing his palm she wrote, "My sister will help take care of him as her punishment."

Bao Siyu looked to her then to her sister, he could see Huai Li Qi's wicked smile. He leaned down to whisper into her ear.

"Is Little Lotus thinking of something to help her sister marry my brother?" He whispered to her as she smiled looking to him.