Chapter 54- Prince Ru's Case (5)

Everyone woke up to get ready for the big day. They got dressed and ready walking to the tallest built bridge to let them see Prince Ru.

"Your highness! Please forgive me!" Prince Ru was yelling and begging for his life as they all watched. The emperor watched from afar from his palace as the officials were all in silence.

"Your highness, it's on your command." Bao Xiang Hai said having emperor smile.

"Prince Ru if only you stopped the trade after my father's death then you would've been saved. Drop the sword!" The emperor said.

A mid-forty age lady ran up trying to stop them. "Please don't kill him! He couldn't have been the one who traded illegally!" The elder lady yelled to them. They shoved her aside with the people of the town cheering on to let the sword go down.

Prince Ru looked up to see Bao Siyu and all of those at the brothel. He saw them and about to yell but the slice was heard with the lady in shock seeing the beheaded prince.

Bao Siyu saw the lady remembering her awfully too well. It was Madam Zi Shun. His father used to serve under her and her husband, but his father killed her husband.

(Madam Zi Shun- Abused and helped to frame Bao Siyu's family.)

Bao Teng sighed. "We can all finally rest. That man is no longer here. Let us also hold the wedding." His father said as everyone smiled nodding.
____
Madam Zi Shun was in anger as she knew who it was. She knew it was Bao Teng and his men, she wasn't going to let them go. She still had her son that can track them down as they were still only bandits. "Teng, your people will not live. I should've killed you and your family long ago." She said under her breath.

Returning home she saw her son who served under the emperor, one of the officials. "Mother, I'm home." He said to her but saw her long face. "Mother, what happened?"

"Prince Ru was executed today." She told her son.

"Mother, I know that. The emperor was really angered by Prince Ru and there was no way to save him with all the evidence of his stamp on the papers. Why is mother concerned about him?" He questioned his mother.

"Prince Ru..." She thought about it and she thought it was time that he knew. "Min Shi your real father is Prince Ru." She said crying which he was looking to his mother in disbelief.

(Zi Min Shi- Madam Zi Shun's son; Prince Ru's son)

"Mother what are you saying!? My father is Guo Wei!" He said feeling anger rising within him.

"No! Your father is Prince Ru. Before I met Guo Wei, Prince Ru was the first man I got with, but I was arranged to marry Guo Wei at sixteen. I was pregnant with you before I married Guo Wei. Your real father is Prince Ru!" His mother said in tears now.

"Why didn't you marry him!? Why didn't you marry that man who was my father then!?" Zi Min Shi was filled with anger at his mother for not saying anything about the prince.

"I couldn't! Prince Ru was known as one of the worst men to marry and my parents would not allow me. They made sure I married Guo Wei and have you as his child." His mother said. "The one who was behind all of this was Bao Teng."

"Bao Teng? Who is he?" Zi Min Shi questioned his mother.

"He is the one who killed Guo Wei and Prince Ru. Him, and his son Bao Siyu, and his men all were part of it." She said seeing Zi Min Shi clutching his hand in a fist of anger.

"I will find them and kill them but first the emperor is my target. It was on his words and command." Zi Min Shi vowed that day to find the bandits no matter what and kill them emperor first as his target.
____
Bao Siyu and his family returned back to their home that was beautifully being rebuilt little by little. "So who's wedding is being put on first?" Bao Teng asked looking around to them all, mainly focused on the couples.

"Why don't we start with Siyu and Li Qi? They are the oldest and I'm pretty sure that Siyu can't wait to be wedded first." Hao Xue said while they all laughed and agreed.

"Mhm?" Li Qi wasn't expecting her wedding to be first which they smiled. Bao Siyu sighed taking hold of her hand.

"Don't try to run off. We are finally being wedded as husband and wife." He said. She smiled looking down and backed up to him with embarrassment.

"I understand, husband." She said with everyone laughing and cheering them. They were only doing a small wedding as they were bandits and they needed to be sure to not get caught.

They had set all the food, room, simple red wedding robes for the groom and bride. Huai Li Qi was in the room with her sisters as they were dressing her up. "Hey, how was it like to do it with them?" She asked them which they jumped back in surprise that she hadn't done it.

"Li Qi you haven't done it yet!?" The three of them said, she nodded. They blushed not knowing what to tell her as they all could've experienced the same thing or not.

"Are you still a maiden?" Yu Suyin questioned. Huai Li Qi nodded which they bit their lips.

"You have to make sure that you are prepared first." Kei Ren said remembering her first.

"Meaning?" Huai Li Qi was confused about what they were saying. They sighed knowing that it was going to become difficult.

"You will know by him. Just let him lead you but you have to make sure that he is pleased." Yu Suyin said. Even though her first was lost by a drugged Lang Ye.

"I'm sure that he would be able to understand." Wen Yan Mei rubbed Huai Li Qi's shoulder as she smiled knowing how her sister was feeling unsure and mixed with feelings that she was fearing.