two

x

"Alright class, can you take out your homework that was due today, so we can go over it?"

Beau heard papers shuffling, but she did not look up. She had her nose in her journal, jotting down her thoughts.

"Hey Beau," a boy by her said. She looked at him from the corner of her eye, not moving her head, and he had a look of mischief on his face. She ignored him, and continued writing.

"Hey, what are you writing?"

"Beau, what are you writing?" a girl asked her. Cecilia Manson.

"Your eulogy if you don't fuck off,"

"Excuse me?!"

"Hey, is everything alright over there?" the teacher asked.

"Everything's fine, Mr. Coyn. " Beau said, looking down at her notebook again.

"Cecilia, please," said the teacher, "settle down."

She scoffed, glaring at Mr. Coyn.

The class went on without any more incidents, and, Beau had even forgotten about what happened. The class was coming to an end, and Beau began to pack up her stuff, when someone grabbed her wrist forcefully. She looked up and saw Cecilia.

"Listen bitch, don't ever speak to me like that again, okay?" She said menacingly.

Beau was unfazed by her attempt to scare her, and she ripped her wrist from Cecilia's grasp.

"I'm sorry, your majesty," she said sarcastically, and, Cecilia grimmaced.

"Listen, I don't know what your fucking problem is, but you need to have some respect, okay? Like, who do you think you are? Why would you say something like "I'm writing your eulogy? Like, what even is that?"

Beau scoffed lightly. "If you don't know what a eulogy is, you don't even deserve one."

The guy next to Cecilia, the one that had spoken to Beau first, failed to hold in a laugh. She vaguely remembered him to be Cecilia's boyfriend, so that was amusing to Beau.

"Hey!" Cecilia swatted him, "don't laugh, Tommy!"

The bell rang, and Beau rushed out the door, ready to go home, finish the season of American Horror Story that she was on, and just relax. It was a Friday, which made matters much better.

Every moment at school Beau yearned for her graduation day, the day that she would walk up to the stage and receive her diploma, and say goodbye to all the immature, miserable, fake assholes that had made 12 years of her life a living hell, forever.

Sadly, she was only a junior.

x