Chapter 3

October 26th.

"John, what the fuck do you mean you let Nick 'get away'?" I asked upset.

"Yeah, I don't know, you showed up at the house last night without Mason and hurried to your room before I could even let you know. I'm sorry." He apologized.

"Just like try to find him alright, he needs to pay for what he did to... You know," I told him patting him on the back and heading my fathers office.

"Dad, why can't people respect me?" I asked him when I walked into this office.

"They do, they just don't think you should go around killing out of no where." He said placing down his paper and sipping his diet coke.

"Also, they're you're family," he said.

"So, you don't think I should kill nick even though he hurt me? And hurt mom?!" I yelled.

"It was 3 years ago," what the hell is is saying.

"So people can just go around killing mom and you won't care?!?" I questioned. My eyes are filling up with tears. No I refuse to cry.

"Three years ago when Nick killed your mom, my wife, we got our revenge. We kidnapped him, and we moved and we took him across the world and watched him suffer." He told me.

"But he made friends," I told him.

"Friends? Are you jealous?" My father asked me.

"Why would I be jealous?" I stated.

"Why can't we just kill him? Drown him, starve him to death, isolate him, convince him that he's gonna die?" I replied.

"You find him again, and you do that. This time, I'm not gonna stop you, but remember you used to love him."

~~

"Alex, let's go find Nick," I started.

"I'm in." He said and got up grabbing his jacket and keys and we headed to the van.

"I love driving this van, because your dad lets us smoke in it." Alex said.

"Dude, I'm allowed to smoke anywhere," I laughed.

"Because you're his daughter and he god well knows he can't say no to you,"

I ignored what he said and watched the road as we drove.

"Mason told me,"

"Told you what?" I asked

"How he said that he loved you." Alex said looking at me with sympathetic eyes.

"Don't start, I don't wanna explain. I'm sorry that I'm not attracted to males. And that chicks are gorgeous." Just as I said that I saw none other that Nick, I saw him in a window of someone's house.

Alex stopped the can and we waited outside the house to see if he would walk out.

~~

"It's been 2 hours, what the fuck is he doing in there?" Alex questioned packing a bowl into his pipe.

"I have no idea, but I don't wanna barge into someone's house." I said as he passed me the pipe and I took a drag.

Once we finished the bowl we saw some movement in the house and nick walked out. But he wasn't alone. He was with probably the pretties girl I ever seen in my entire life.

"Let's go get him."

(Lame chapter but here's a little get to know why Rebecca wants nick dead)