Chapter 23

November 16th

"So you and Mylenah are cute," Alex said to me as a poured coffee into my cup and placed a tea bag in hot water in a cup. I drowned my coffee in sugar.

"Thanks," I told him while stirring my coffee and soaking the tea in the water.

"No problem," he said. "Do you think this ones gonna last?" He says with concern in his voice.

"Yes, I am gonna take care of her. I'm not gonna leave her," I told him while grabbing both the cups and walking over to the table.

I sat down next to Mylenah and gave her the tea and kissed her cheek.

"Thanks," she tells me while siping her tea.

"No problem babe," I say while lighting up my cigarette and taking a sip of my coffee.

In surprised she doesn't mind me smoking.

"Hello ladies- and Alex," Mason said while walking in the kitchen with no shirt on.

"Mason, please put on a shirt, I don't like man boobs," Alex says laughing.

"Fuck you man," he says taking his bowl of cereal to the table and sitting down as eating it.

"So what are you doing today?" I asked Mason.

"Morgan told me to tell you that we have to see what you wanna do with Mylenah and the gang." He says.

"I don't want her to fight," I say putting out my smoke.

"Okay," he says. "I'll tell him when I'm done,"

"Alright," I say.

I feel Mylenah grab my hand from under the table. I squeeze her hand.

I watch as she takes a sip of her tea and then places it back on the table and looks at me and smiles.

"Red, are you witnessing Mylenah drinking like how you like watching me eat?" Alex asks me laughing.

"Pft, no." I say.

"I do that too," Mylenah speaks up. "I gotta make sure I can watch them and make sure they don't choke." She says.

I laugh. "Oh, I watch and see if they do choke," I say.

"Oh,"

~~

"Ahh yes,"

"Right there," she moans.

"This is so nice," she giggles.

"You're quite nice with your fingers." Mylenah tells me.

"Oh my, do that again," she moans.

"Like that baby?" I ask her.

"Yes of course," she tells me.

She arches her back and her back cracks.

"Thanks for massaging my back," she tells me.

"No problem baby," I tell her.

Were sitting In her room and I just finished massaging her back.

"What would you hate if I started doing?" She asks me.

"Smoking," I tell her

"Why?"

"It's bad," I say sounding like a hypocrite.

"You smoke," she says to me.

"I started smoking when I was 14, babe it's not good." I say.

"Really?!" She turns around and looks at me.

"Yeah."

"You should quit."

"Nah," I say laughing.

"I'm not gonna force you," she says looking at me and kissing me.

"Thanks," I tell her against her lips.

She pushes herself onto me. I grab her hips and pull her over me. Were laying down.

She leans in more and pulls on my bottom lip with her teeth.

I moan and pull away, "don't start someone you can't finish" I tell her.

"We can finish some other time." She says getting off me and leaving the room.