When Jessica Finds Out

Ok so nothing else that important happened at school in my boring life ,until my mom stared freaking out "Sweetheart ,we need to go somewhere ,immediately!" what the fuck is going on.Well I just grabbed my phone and went in the car."I think you should meet your dad Jessica." WHAT, I THOUGHT HE DIED BEFORE I WAS BORN "mom, I thought he was dead!" omg where are we even going "I thought it's been time I tell you ,so here is the truth ,your dad isn't dead.He lives in the galactic tree with some other people ,but your dad is special.He is special because your dad is the lord of the galactic tree.Now the other people in the tree are people who died ,the galactic tree is huge ,so I met him because I once died by falling off steps ,and since your dad is the lord of the galactic tree he let me still live then he went to my house and I fell in love with him then had you." WHAT oh my god that just came at me so quick I am so nervous about seeing him ,and I'm also scared because he'll say something like what's this 18 year old doing hear or some shit like that."Mom you notice we are going up right!" omg I am so fucking scared listen I am afraid of heights ,I can't breath "MOM HE..." I pass out.Then I open my eyes ,I see my mom and some random guy that's probably my dad "Mom ,where are we." my mom looks like she was crying."Sweetheart ,this is your dad Bearafoma."wow he looks so cool ,he has a light blue glowing staff in his hand "Hi Jessica ,nice to meet you.I am your father and you are the princess of the galactic tree.MY PEOPLE THE PRINCESS OF THE GALACTIC TREE IS HERE!" "YYYAAAYYYYY" I here people scream in happiness.Then my mom puts some weird light blue glowing crown on me it's similar to the one she and dad are wearing "Jessica go dress up ,here is a drees for you to wear." I put on the dress quickly then hurry back to ask my mom a question "Mom why are we here?" I ask her "Jessica ,I'll tell you later."Ugh I was so angry at her.she said it was really important well I guess I'll have to wait.

After the party for Jessica

"Mom why are we here?" man, I'm getting mad at her ,she needs to tell me ,seriously "ok ,Sweetheart one of the galactic tree leaves are missing.The person who took it could form a galaxy with it!Dad ,you and I are going to look for the person ,ok Jessica?" Hold up, I need to know if there is wifi here "Mom is there wifi here?" ok now that I say it ,it sounds dumb "No ,were in the middle of the galaxy Jessica there is not supposed to be any wifi." yep ,I am such an idiot "Yah, sorry mom." well I have a phone anyways but it's always better with free wifi.Ok ,I have to call Marina and tell her I'm sick "Hey Marina ,I'm sick I can't go to school today." here goes her curiosity now "How are you sick?" oh no got to think ,I don't have cancer or any sickness I can die from for sure how about food poisoning "Marina I have food poisoning." ok, going pretty well "How did you get it?" let me think how about I ate eggs with donuts yah that's good "Well I had donuts and eggs for yesterday's breakfast so I have food poisoning." well I would have had donuts and eggs until I found out in 4th grade (don't worry Marina doesn't know)"Oh ,are you ok?" well when I had food poisoning in 5th grade ,and I'm sure I didn't fell ok ,so I'm doing horrible "Yah, I haven't felt good so I'm doing pretty bad." ok I think she's done asking questions "Ok ,you better get some rest, got to go ,bye." "bye" ok that was good "Was that Marina ,Jessica?" "Yah ,I just had to tell here I won't be at school." "Ok sweetie thank you for telling me." "Welcome" I say then smile a bit.What time is it? oh my god it's already 6 o'clock.I am starving ,my stomach is eating itself, literally.What food do they have here anyways?What is that smell ,it smells like...TWINKIES if they have twinkies here I am going to gain 120 pounds.I'm gonna go In the kitchen now.it still smells like twinkies...,but there is gold dust mom is eating.IT LOOKS SO GOOD!"Mom ,can I have some of that dust stuff?" "Of course Sweetheart ,its delicious!" ok time to eat "CRUNCH!" it's like cereal ,but it taste delicious."Jessica ,this is grounded gold ,but sont worry it's not real gold ,it's pollen from the gal acted tree." mmmm I don't care mom lemme it ma twinkies ,I just nod my head and look interested.