Trouble

Look who's back again!

So I'm sure many of you noticed that this story has been completely in Marinette's perspective and that's how it's going to be until the end. So I'm no longer going to write 'Marinette POV' at the beginning.

Let's get started.

_______________________________________

For once it didn't rain, but the clouds still covered the sky threatening to come down at any moment. It was about an hour to sundown, but with the amount of rain clouds out right now it felt like the sun had already set.

I was currently on my way back home from work again and this being the first time I've walked alone when it was this dark, I was a little nervous. My fear only increased the closer I got to the edge of town aince there was less people walking around. Once I saw the trail, I knew it was a matter of time before I was home.

Unfortunately, that wasn't going to be the case. There were two men standing near the entrance in the woods. Their eyes were focused on me and I had an unsettling feeling. I decided to ignore them and continued to head towards the trail, then one of them stepped right in my path.

"Hello there." One said. "Don't you think it's a little unsafe for you to be out here all alone precious?"

"Yeah." Said the other, "Don't you know about the wolf?"

I gripped my umbrella as I felt my fear rising, but I stood my ground. "I can take care of myself thank you. Now if you excuse me I need to get home."

"A pretty lady like yourself shouldn't have to fend for yourself." The man standing before me spoke. "We can protect you....for a small price of course."

"Not interested." I've had enough of these two, so I tried to make my way around them, then I was suddenly grabbed by the wrist. "Get your hands off me!"

"Oh come on, don't be like that." The one who had a hold on me pulled me back into place. "We weren't asking for money, just a little fun that's all..."

My eyes widen realizing their intentions all too quickly and suddenly my hood was being pulled off me. I began to kick and scream trying to find some means of escaping their grasp. I was being dragged further into the woods, and I feared that I was to far out for anyone to hear me even Grandma Gina wouldn't be able to make out my screams from here.

I began to brace myself at what was to come until I felt each of their grips loosen. A stranger had came out of nowhere and punched the man, who had previously grabbed me by the wrist. The other was caught off guard and I used that to my advantage, and bit his arm. He finally let go and I fell to the floor.

"Why you little-" It looked like he was about to strike me until the stranger had came and gave him a good punch to the jaw as well.

I looked up at the stranger and discovered that he wasn't a stranger at all. "A...Adrien?"

"Are you okay Marinette?" He offered his hand to me and I took it so he could pull me off of the ground.

I was about to answer until I noticed one of the brutes approaching from behind Adrien. "Look out!"

Before I could react Adrien had pushed me over to the side and the brute who was now armed with a knife slashed and Adrien leaving a deep cut in his arm. Adrien grimaced from the pain, but stood his ground as he used his other arm to sheild me from the attacker.