Chapter 1: Let the fun begin

Sighing for the I don't even know time, I stand up from my thrown after seeing another person off for reincarnation. This life if it can even be called that is so boring, all I do is the same thing every single day. Greeting the souls of the newly departed and matching them with a system or sending them for reincarnation. 

At the start it was fun and fulfilling but now its just boring. I've met so many different people with so many different personalities that it's become so easy to read everyone even other God and Goddesses. 

I guess I should I introduce myself my name is Alethea and I'm a Goddess. But I'm a special case since I don't have a title like the Goddess of beauty or the God of War. But I an aura that makes the other Gods and Goddesses have listen and complete my orders. Because of that everyone else fears me it's just so lonely. 

Sighing again I start to walk into my own personal heaven my garden. Sitting under my favourite tree as normal I look over the rest of my garden. Then I suddenly have a thought. An amazing thought. Why don't I work with a system and travel to world as well? It's not as if anyone's going to miss me or even stop me. 

Going into deeper thought I start thinking about which system I should work with. Suddenly the perfect system pops into mind The Beat the Female Lead System. It's perfect for me and will make sure I won't become bored. 

Nodding along with my thoughts I summon the system to me. [How can I help you Goddess?] The system asks while appearing in front of me. "Sign a contract with me." I tell the system. [Yes Goddess initialling contract 3 2 1 contract complete. Transporting to system space.] 

Disappearing from my garden I reappear inside the system space. Well let the fun begin I think as I look around the new place.