1.3 Amie Bloom

Just as I sat down my mother Angelica show a motherly smile before asking "How was your night honey?" Smiling brightly towards her I lightly laugh while saying "It was good mama, how was yours?" With a slight look of surprise that she quickly hides she smiles brighter while saying "It was good darling. Are you hungry?" Nodding while making a humming sound I look towards the maids that was lightly placing the food down on the table.

 Smiling showing my pearly white teeth I thank her before facing my father Eric who was quietly watching my interactions with my mother. Also showing him a wide grin, I squeal "Papa it's time to eat." Seeing as he wasn't moving to eat. With a look of approval, he gently pats my head before starting to eat.

 Once we finish eating, I sweetly ask, "Mama is it true that I'm getting a little sister?" Looking at her face I could see a slight hint of hesitation before she sweetly smiles and says "Yes your getting a little sister. Unfraternally one of our far-off relatives had an accident and she is now without a home." Both of my parents looked slightly afraid that I would have a paddy like the original soul did when she was told that she was going to have a little sister. But I'm not the original soul so of course I would act differently.

 So, to the complete surprise to my parents I smile so widely that my face feels like it's going to split apart while jumping up and down while screaming "Finally! I'm finally going to have a little sister!" Looking straight towards my parents I excitedly ask, "when is she coming?" Not expecting this response, they look a bit lost before quickly fixing their expressions and saying," She is already on the way." 

Just then the door went. A face full of excitement I run towards exited to see my new sister.

Standing by the door as it opens I watch as butler Ester leads a scared little girl into the house. While completely ignoring the shocked butler I slowly aproch my new little sister as to not scare her. Slowly pulling her into a hug I introduce myself "Hello I'm Amile i will be your big sister from now on.'

Watching as she crys in relief I slowly comfort her while getting her to reply to me with our parents dazely staring from the side lines.