1.2 Amie Bloom

Just as I was about to get up, I suddenly remembered that I forgot to ask who the capture targets are. "System can you tell me about the capture targets please." [Yes Host, there is overall 5 capture targets. 

The first one is called Alexander Crishire he is the Crown prince of Crishire the current city we are in. His powers are Lighting and Fire. 

Then there is William Crishire the second prince of Crishire his powers are telekinesis and sound.

 The third capture target is Elijah Carson he is the 1st born of Duke Carson, his powers are Air and Earth. 

The fourth capture target is Aiden Cooper he is the son of a famous merchant his powers are telekinesis and Lighting. 

Then the last capture target is Luke Griffin he is the son of the General. His powers are telekinesis, Air and Lighting.] 

Just as the systems answer finished there was a knock on my door "Young Miss may this servant come in to assist you get dressed?" Recognizing the voice as Lucy the originals now my personal servant I reply, "Come in Lucy." 

Happy that her young miss remembered her name Lucy walked in and helped her get dressed before assisting her downstairs for her breakfast with her family. 

Just going along with what ever Lucy did or went Amie eventually made it down for her breakfast with her new parents. Let's hope this goes well, I can't help but think as I walk into the dining room.