1.4 Amie Bloom

Time skip 10 years

"That's her the genius child!" A girl whispers to the male next to her as they walk past them.
"What really? she is as beautiful as they say." He whisper to himself.
"Stop thinking with your lower end, and have some decency!" The girl slaps the back of his head with the fan in her hand while showing a blackened face. 

Ignoring the whispers of the people nearby I walk forward as I talk to Lexi the little sister I grew to love over the past ten years we spent together. "Hey do you think that the rumour about a girl having light powers studying with us this year is true?" Lexi asks looking forwards with excitement. "Yes that is true and if my contact is right her name is Clara Flawn she is the daughter of an baron and will be in the same class as us." I replied in my usual steady tone. "ohhhh that's strange I don't remember Baron Flawn having a daughter called Clara I thought he only had a daughter called Mia." Lexi asked confused as she has met Mia quite a few times and she never mentioned having a sister. "That would be because she is an illegitimate daughter who has not long just been recognized into the family."  I whispered back to her making sure that no one over heard me. I don't want anyone to accuse me of bullying after all. 

Letting the conversation drop we walk into the classroom where we will be spending the next year and pick a pair of chairs beside each other and sit down. Choosing to observe the people around us, a habit we have picked up over the years we keep quite. Looking around the classroom I spot Alexander and William the first and second capture targets in a corner Alexander was reading a book while William was quietly laying over his desk sleeping. While Elijah was talking to a few other nobles that I don't recognize in the centre of the class room. Aiden the fourth capture target isn't in this class so I'm not sure what he is doing and Luke the last capture target is probably having his first encounter with the heroin Clara.

Finished with my assessment of the situation around me I close my eyes and activate my power of nature to watch how the first interaction of the heroin and the last capture target goes. In case you don't understand how I can do that I will explain how the power of nature works. The power of nature allows me to watch or listen to what is happening to what happens as long as there is nature around along with being able to control it. The higher the level of this power the longer the distance from me I can control them.