Introduction

As I am stuck in this world, I want to tell you, Who am I? My name is Daniyal Khan. I hail from India. I am a regular guy, doing stuffs like everybody. I have life in which friends and love are its main ingredients. Why all these stuffs are happening with me? I don't know honestly.

I think that what is being happening with me right now, happens with everybody but people do not divulge it, as no body will believe this story or may be I am wholly wrong. I am pursuing MBA and this is my last year. I have grabbed a job offer already and soon I will be joining the organization. My life has always been very kind to me. I would not say I haven't done actions which are good to be accepted. I have done every thing enough to be called as unvirtuous. I have friends and I am a beloved of some one. Since I don't know whether I will ever be awakened again in my real life, I don't want to utter any lie here. What ever I will say will be a truth. Perhaps, you will find a reason why am I here.

I have never been loyal to my love. Her name is Humayra. I have told multitude of lies with her. I truly love her but I never skipped a chance to date another girl. I have even gone far enough to the extent of physical relations with many dates of mine and still I am dating a girl despite being in a relationship with Humayra. I am a stigma in her life. A blunt in the name of love, I am.

I have never taken care of my parents. My dad still works and runs his business. He is 60 years old man now. Whenever I talk to him over the call, he always grumbles and complains that I am expending too much. He is earning money with difficulty. He remains unwell most of the time and I never pay heed to his requests nor did I ask him about his health. Never took him to the doctor. How mean and cruel a son can be, but I am.

My mom never questions me why am I not taking care of her. I know I should had to take care of her. She often remains quiet and always busy in praying to God. I didn't even go to see her, when she was admitted to the hospital, when her life was at the edge of ending, when death had almost enshrouded her. I didn't even go to her when she needed her only son closer to her. Such a pathetic and shameless son. I am.

I have many friends but always I have taken advantage of my good looks and smart brain. I always tried to outdo them with my personality and study. I always wanted to be ahead of them, superior to them despite their munificent support and friendship. How much arrogant one can be but I am.

I have completely lost my way back to home. I need to be awakened in my real life, I hope I will be back there alive again. But I stay alone in my apartment so there is no chance for me to be awakened by somebody.

I have always tried to show my superiority to the ones I even don't know. I have always been haughty and obstinate. Right now I don't even feel to tell you more about my actions. They were unacceptable and pathetic. As worst as it can be.

Hello dear readers, Please let me know how you are finding this story, it would give this mediocre soul an immense satisfaction if you comment and boost my morale. I assure you. there is something wonderful to come, just need your support.

Thanks a lot.