𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

"I know Manik how it feels but you just can't play with two lives. You are cheating on me as well as Soha. Exams are nearing and I don't want you in any kind of dilemma before that. See, you have to take a decision as soon as possible. If you love her, choose her but take a decision! Don't think that I will feel sad or she will feel bad. You know when we will feel bad? When after a long time you will be finally ready with your choice but it would be too late because the other girl would already be in love with you," said Nandini with utmost sincerity in her words laced with love Manik couldn't decipher.

"Who do you love, Manik? Me or her?"

"I love.... I think... Ummm... Soha."

Nandini broke from inside as soon as these words left from his mouth. To say that she was hurt would be an understatement. This was totally unexpected which left her in grief as well as exasperation.

Her facial expressions changed as the little bit of hope that was left in her eyes turned into nothing more than a pair raven-black orbs, hollow of any emotion. 

"Are you happy?"

Manik nodded not knowing what to say to make her feel better.

"Then I am happy for you. Goodbye."

_________________

Aha! Now that's interesting, isn't it?

What did Manik do to hurt Nandini to this extent that her once jolly, full of life orbs are now emotionless?

Is Manik to be blamed here completely? Or is there something else?

You'll have to read on to find that out.
♡´・ᴗ・'♡

Like
Comment
Share.

Okay.
Thanks.
Bye