Kind of sick and in love w his tits

Its was a strormy night in December.
I was trying to fall asleep but nothing worked. I kept hearing creaking noises , the rain and the wind.
My roomate Namjoon on the other hand had fallen asleep like a bird. He probably watched some porn that was probably the reason he fell asleep like that. Im the one always who falls asleep faster.
I started hating myself for not sleeping but next thing I knew was...Namjoon was awake. He woke up. He sensed that I was not fully loving myself. I knew this would happen...
Now that he woke up this angrily ans was horny before he fell asleep he would wanna do the fucked up bdsm shit on me. I wasn't having any of it. I couldn't take it anymore...I didnt want him to tye me ...AGAIN. I was so sick of his games. I HATED EVERYONE.
"You are up y/n? I think you are not fully loving yourseld what's happening?" Namjoon asked
"No , I love myself and I will sleep now"I said
He didn't seem to buy it. So he started unbottojing his shirt. His tiddies were truly huge and it turned me on. I didn't wanna be tied up though...I like being handcuffed better! I quickly snapped out of my thoughts when he grabbed his big anime tittie and started spanking my ass with it. I was enjoying it not going to lie. Then he proceeded to take both of his tids and make me lick them like Ariana Grande licked that donought.
After that he finally handcuffed me!
He put his giant cock inside me and let his tiddies suffocate me until I said "I love myself"
I didn't want it to be over so I teased him and didn't rush to say it. He went easy on me this time ...It was so good. I guess I dont like it that rough after all. I was just sick of him doing rough shit on me but after I realised he went easy on me and I wanted more...more and more.