Welcome To The Chunin Exams Pt1

"Kakashi..what are the Chunin exams exactly?" I asked. Looking up at my brother with a puzzled look on my face.

"Well Y/N they are a chance for genin like you to prove that you have what it takes to be a chunin. Pretty cool right?" He responded. It was almost sundown and we had been out all day training for the exams. That morning Kakashi had handed us the applications. I filled mine out immediately.

"What if we fail?" Kakashi paused for a moment before answering. He must have been thinking about how to answer the question.

"Well..If you fail then that just means that we can't promote you to be a Chunin," He paused again and added, "but..there is a way to fail to the point where you can never become a ninja again..I believe you have what it takes to be promoted though Y/N.. hm, who knows maybe you will even become a part of the Anbu Black Ops like I did. With the skill level you're at right know I would say that you might be able to do it."

I smiled. Kakashi may be a harsh sensei at times but he is an amazing brother.

~~~~Time Skip to the next day~~~

Naruto walked into the building first, followed by Sakura, me and then Sasuke. What we stumbled upon was a scene that we weren't expecting at all. Two boys stood in front of the door. Rock Lee, Tenten and Neji before them. The boy with spiky hair said " We're saving a step by weeding out the obvious losers beforehand." Sasuke stepped up and spoke up to the two, the crowd going silent.

"That sounds good theoretically but you better let us through..oh and you can drop the illusion you have created," He paused then continued, "we have business on the third floor.."

"So you figured it out..?" The tall boy said.

"It was easy to notice..I mean Sakura, Y/N you must have been the first ones to notice it." Sakura smirked and looked at me. I nodded and then we both explained.

"Of course I noticed it..It was quite obvious." Sakura said.

"It's obvious that we are still on the second floor." I chimed in. Sakura and me smiled at each other. We may have our differences but in a way we are similar. The boy with the spiky hair said something I couldn't quite understand then both him and Sasuke where about to kick each other. In a flash Rock Lee grabbed both of their legs in mid air. With a sigh Lee made a face then marched up to Sakura.

"You're Sakura, right," he asked, "My name is Rock Lee." I thought for a minute and then remembered that the others hadn't met Lee, Neji and Tenten. I've met all the genin squads when I went with Kakashi to go grab a few things for our home. "Would you like to go out with me? I'll protect you with my life." He asked her with a smile and thumbs up. Of course she said no. I felt bad for Lee but I saw it coming. Behind us I heard Neji and Sasuke talking but I didn't pay much attention.

It had been a few minutes since we left and we where on our way to the third floor when all of a sudden Lee's voice was heard. "Hey you with the rude looking face." Sasuke looked up and said "what is it,"

"Want to fight..you and me..here..and now.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

A/N: Hi. I started school again and kind of lost my phone soo..here's another chapter for you guys! I just want to wish everyone a happy day, morning, afternoon or night. Where ever you are in the world just know you matter. All of my readers and everyone matters to me. I wouldn't be where I am now if it wasn't for all of you. So..Thank you. Well bye for now my little cinnamon buns!~