Reincarnation

I was born in a rich family but unfortunately I was the one who got abandoned by my family.They always compared me with my twin sister,Jeanette.Unlike me,she was a beauty and smart while I was the opposite of it.

[Annette,stay at home and done all the work given,understood?]
even my own mother treated me like a maid even I was her first child.
Today they would go for a royal bouquet, an event that determine the country's bride of the first prince, Prince Rudolf Gustav Mahler.

I wish I could go there too, but it seems impossible.

A status of the Forest family did not benefits me at all.Annette Forest is my name and right now I was cleaning the rooms in the mansion.

I did have a good relationship with the maids here since they are the one that take care of me since I was a baby,especially nanny Rose.

[Are you alright my lady?,I can do this job for you.]
She always worried about me and,that what keeps me strong throughout the year to live in this' not to call home' I guess.

[I am alright,Don't worry nanny]
I am used to it already.As I cleaned the mess ,I never knew that that would be the last day for me to breath in this life.

[Ahhhhhhh! Help,monsterrrr!]
On that night, the mansion of Forest residents got attacked by demons.
Even the guards in the mansion tried to control the situation,but the monster was too strong.

Blood was everywhere.At that time,I was alone.Afraid.I tried to escape but unfortunately a monster was able to find me with its instincts.

As the blade of the monster sliced through my fragile body apart,I pray something impossible.

'Please,in the next life I would be strong, and able to live a good life'.

After that moment,my vision went dark.I died in scene.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
Wait a minute,huh?eh, I can still opened my eyes?
why my hand is so small?
I supposed to die already,then why I was able to move my hands like this.

[The princess had awake from her slumber ,Demon lord Russ]
who the princess?And whhhhwwwhatt!!The Demon lord Russ?!!

[She's ugly]

And that when my journey as the princess of the Demon kin started.