Growing up

After a certain years later, I have reached 10 years old.I managed to talk and walking when I was 4 years old and this making the whole content of the Demon kin kept on saying that I will become a powerful demon one day.

Well,that was acceptable since it was. my main aim after all.

Strategies to survive Volume 1:
1.Win father's heart
so that he would not kill me when I grow up
2.Win my handsome and cute brother' heart.
so that I got a powerful ally beside me
3.Strenghten myself
so that I can protect myself from harm.

[Sasenia!]
[Ah!Joniichan!]
It was my second brother,Joseph.
[Do you miss me? hehehe!]
He was so adorable and his smile was a light that kept me happy all the time.

He hugged me tightly and lift me up with his hands.

[Father wants to meet you ,my Sachan]
Huh,again.
why did he always calling me into his domain?It would just be a cold silence between both of our eyes.

Joseph and I arrived at main throne hall and I could see that Russ,my father was sitting on the throne .

It have been years that I used this techniques,just to make you love me!

[Papa!]
yes,cute expressions.
[Don't run,you will tripped.]

I jumped into his lap and hugged him tightly.I don't care since he never comment about my personality.

He patted my head and looked at Joseph.
[Where is your brother Joseph?]
[Probably on training I guess?]

My older brother,Ray was known as a the sword master since he mastered all the techniques of swordmanship.
He also a master of Dark Magic.
The main point is even the Demon Race practice swordmanship like humans.

[Sasenia]
[Ah,yes papa what is it?]
I was caught off guard by my father.

[Nothing]

There he goes again.With his plain expressions and words make me confused all the time.

[Papa,I love you!]
[.....]
Ha,ha,ha even the cold Demon Lord flinched when I said that.
How hilarious!

Getting more older day by day is fun,since right now and then I was be able to explore more about this kingdom,with my own capability.