A Strategy

Instead of finding an inn,I found a very kind lady who gave us free stay at her own house.
She was on her own since she was a widow.She also gave us delicous meals.In return, I and Noah intend to help her with her crops.She was very delight and told us that we could stay as long as we want there.
The village was very calm since there placed at the outskirts of the east of the Valor Kingdom.

I was leisuring myself under a tree not to far from the lady's house while gently cuddling Riley in my arms.
He was so fluffy and cute!
Without me realizing,Noah sit on the grass beside me.

[Hey,Nia.]
[Humm,what is it,Noah?]
[How we can searched for the informations?]
I quickly sort all the plans that lingering continuously in my mind and put it into words.
[We need to get into the castle....but how?]
[Perhaps,we need to be castle's attendances?]
[Hurmmm,that is a good idea....]
[Or being someone important in the castle?]
[!!!]
That's right!We need to find out how to became a part of the royalty of Valor Kingdom!

[How if we became adventures who helped the kingdom?]
If we managed to impress them and gained their trust,it would be easy to snatch the secrets of their formations and their strategies to fight papa!

[That's sound fun,I will tag along]
Yeaay yahooo,I will became a adventurer!Yosshhhh,LET'S DO THIS!
Using my knowledge from previous life,both of us found the Adventures Guild.We need to submit our names and waited for the result.

This is the most tricky one.The strength'test!
Mine and Noah was abnormal since both of us were demons.....
[You two are very strong!We glad to have you here!]
A very tough looking women said the words while laughing.Even though she look liked a guy but she was very beautiful with her red hair being braided and having a pair of blazing orange eyes.Looks like a Viking or something.

I was very glad since we did not get exposed by that test.
After going through alot of hardships,finally we got our own badge that shows that Noah and I were adventures!

It seems that this journey would not be boring if we have something to do like defeating a monster or something.

Noah and I was at E rank.It's still a long journey to get to SSS rank.
I'm going to make it reality!! Hahahahahah, SSS rank here I come!