An Adventure of chaos

[Woahh,it so creepy here...]
as I walk through deep into the forest ,all that I could see was just tree.....WEIRD TREESS.I seems like these trees hold tremendous mana in it since it glows with green light,obviously it was surely wood elemental mana(thanks god I did not sleep when my magic demon chancellor was teaching ,phuiihh...)

Huh? what is that?
In front of me hold a gigantic castle that looked deserted.Is there anyone lived here a,long time ago.

As I explored the castle,nothing as my imaginations that there would be traps everywhere,a treasure or something,ughhh!!!!THERE IS NOTHING AT ALL!

As I planned to get out from the scary-looking castle,luckily I found something interesting that destroyed my first plan.An underground tunnel.

Ummm,
what should I do guys?
Go in there or not?

WELLLL, I think I will go inside...
hehehe!

_Meanwhile at the castle of Demon kin_
[Oh my god!where is the princess???!!]
[Princess!!!WHERE ARE YOU!!!]

All the servants in the castle were in chaos,searching for Sasenia.

[What's wrong with this troublesome noise?]
as the voice echoed throught the castle,a haze of fear came within the troops of servants just now.

[mmy....my..lorrd..]
[Where is Sasenia?]
[We can't find her anywhere your high....]

A scary,black aura came within the black coat of the Demon lord.
Everyone in the castle trembled in fear,praying in their heart so that they could be freed from this madness.

[Ray,you're coming with me]
[to go find the little brat,father?]

Russ did not reply Ray's question but just walked towards the main door,still with his murderous aura leaking.

(Papa,I love you)

When he remember those moments,his steeps became more faster than usual.

[No matter what happens,I will never let anyone hurt you.]