Growing Pt 2

Hello guys!!!!
(wave my hands like crazy monkey?)
My coronation day failed and I refused to held it anymore since the other day I heard that General Tania went berserk since she was being controlled by a powerful spell.

My father assumed that it must had been the humans's doing.
«it kinda weird since I am a demon now.»
It seems that father had decided to tighten the security around the castle and of course I am just like a princess who did not has freedom at all!!!

Urgghhh!!
I could not go anywhere.My father did not fall with my charms anymore.

As the times goes on,I had became a beautiful demon with long light purple hair and has two black horns on my head.This year I would become a full-fledged demon since I will be turned 18 years old.Sorry for my attitude but being cool and calling yourself beautiful is worth it ha!

I had myself trained enough and probably I could destroy the humankind myself if I want to.Maybeee...

My main weapon is a legendary scythe that craved with blood of ten kinds of races and cursed,my birthday present from papa .Luckily my main states is "Reversed" which is I will be more stronger if I used cursed weapons.

Everyone has become stronger too.
My eldest brother has become the Top General of The Demon Kin and my second brother was a tactician of our kingdom.

My lovely Noah was stronger than me ,I can't denied it.I could not explained how strong he is since his abilities was too complicated.
My soul gurdian companian had became a vicous yet a beauty ninetales.

Everyone has grown up and no one knows that a very big disaster was going to hit them afterwards.