1

A year has passed, and My Diamond still hasn't returned. What could she be doing? I hope she didn't forget me! I told her I'd love to come with her to the Earth and experience new things in there! Has she forgotten about me? Well... Maybe not? Gah, what am I thinking, I shouldn't be thinking things like this. She's my best friend! And I'm hers! We would never forget each other!

Will she?

Yeesh, I'm overreacting again. Everything's fine, I'm sure. She's just probably busy! She's a Diamond, after all, and she's getting her very first Colony. And I guess, that's a reaaally big responsibility, eh? I mean, I wouldn't know what to do if I would have to make a colony of my own, I would be in confusion! I'd probably have no idea what to do and just jump and play all around the planet! Haha!

I look around the lush garden, well maintained and still beautiful as ever. There are some new weeds over there and here, but that doesn't really affect it's entire beauty, besides, those weeds don't even make much of a difference! They're just small little... Distractions? From the Garden's whole beauty?? Maybe it's just-

Oh why am I thinking so deep over some weed, I'm becoming cray! Haha! I should really stop minding those weeds now..

I focus my attention on the flowers instead! They're so beautiful and pink, so lush and gorgeous, just like her! Wait, no, these flowers' beauty can't even compare to hers; she's beautiful and she's perfect, she's kind and fun, she's loving and wonderful, and most of all,she's My Diamond!

A sigh escapes my lips as I remembered those fun times; the way she speaks so softly makes my heart flutter, and whenever she smiles, it just makes my world brighter. I couldn't ask for a better leader, she's Pink, she's My Diamond! I know that I'd give up everything, just to hear her lovely laughter.

Oh, her laugh, how I adore it. It's soft and gentle, but loud at the same time. How could she even do that? I am mesmerized! It has that sound of a young lady to it, but has an echo of a young, innocent child's. Simply to say, it's a unique and wonderful thing to hear. It's my most favorite sound in the entire multiverse! Her laugh, her lovely, lovely laugh.

I can't deny, that such a beautiful sound would come from an even beautiful being. I love to think that she's the most purest and best out of the four Diamonds! She may be smaller than them, well, teeny weeny smaller than them, but size doesn't matter! Her heart, her joyous, kind heart, is the most largest and golden thing you will ever witness in anyone.

As I look around, everything I see, reminds me of her, her and her beauty.

Everything about her, I adore, how lovely!

She's My Diamond! I'm proud to say that;

And I love her, dearly!

Oh, wow, now I'm becoming poetic?? How silly of me, I shouldn't be all fancy-fancy! She kinda despises that, now that I think of it, she hates everything fancy and classy.

Maybe... Maybe it's because it's not her style? Yeah, that's probably the reason. White may be all about that, but all Gems have their own likes and dislikes, right? I mean I also kind of... Don't like that.. Uh... I forgot.

I don't think I really dislike anything, I guess. Heh! I'm such a good person. Kidding, Pink is probably the goodest of all Gems!

A swoosh sound came by, and I think I see a green ship fly. Maybe that's one of Yellow's Emeralds? I believe they're obnoxiously obsessed with everything green. Green chairs, green clothes, green... Food? Uh, green. Green makes me think of muck, or something. Ew, haha.

I look at the stars above me, trying to locate the ship that I heard. But I think it's already gone, and I'm alone again.

I'm kind of bored standing here.. I mean I'm not tired or anything, after all, I have a game to win! But hmm, I want to jump and play around, my legs are aching for it! I'm very excited. I just hope Pink will be back soon!! I'll give her a big hug then.

Wait, I think a big hug's not enough... Hm , what else should I give her?? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

OH! I know! I'll make a little flower crown! I can stretch my limbs, so that won't be hard, and I'll be still standing here!

But...

I think that's cheating...

She did told me to stay still, after all.

Hhhhhhhh what am I gonna give her then..

I'm just going to give her a hug then make a flower crown afterwards. Hah! I'mma genius!

I sort of shift my feet from side to side, making my pink shoes squeak as I do so. Hehe! The sound's so cute!! I'mma do it a bit more, heh.

Squeak.

Squeak.

Squeak.

Squeak.

Squeak.

Squeak.

Squea-

Yeah I'm bored.

What should I do??

Mm, I'll just play another game by myself, I guess!

I spy... My little eye, on.. Something... Pink! Ah, Pink Dia-

Oh wait she's not here. Maybeee, oh! I'm pink! Haha, I'm pink! I win!

Okay uh, I spy, my little eye, on something... Yellow!

My eyes flit around, trying to find something yellow; flower, no, leaves, no, bush, no, fountains, nooo-

Dead butterfly withering on the floor, n-

Oh wait that's yellow! Wait, why is it dead?!

I thought butterflies here and on Homeworld lasts for around 300 years! It was just small back then, what happened, why is it big and why is it dead and withering?

Could I...

Could I've been here for more than 300 years now? But, but I thought only a year has passed! My sense of time has changed?? Am I going whack???

Oh no what is even happening... Wait, 300 years, where is Pink? I've been waiting for her for 300 years?? She can't be busy for that long, or can she?

Well Yellow did spend 204 years on that one particular colony... And it's Pink's first time making one, so I guess she's still learning? Yeah, that's it. She's still learning because she's not sure how to make one yet!

How silly of my to doubt my own best friend! I'm sure she'll never forget me, as I'll never forget her! Once she finishes her colony, she'll come back, and well have so much fun together again!

I know that I'm lucky, to have her as my best friend. Because she loves me, and I love her.

∆∆∆

I'm so sad while writing this. I hope she's not too out of character, and I accept criticism! :D

Leave a comment or something, please! Those give me life to write, lol.