4

I'm...

I'm not bored.

That weird.. Event I imagined? Has stuck with me and my mind ever since I awoke, sweating and heaving as if I was really choked to death, which isn't possible considering I don't need air to breathe, so I'm really, really confused while talking to myself right now.

I don't get it, at all. Why would I imagine such things? Why would my mind produce such horrid images, and an even more horrible representation of My Diamond? Why would she choke me? Why would she trick me? Why does she look so scary?! Why, why, why?

I sigh. I think the only thing I'd ever do is to sigh, which is obviously as illusion, because I don't need to sigh, especially that I don't need air to function; so I don't even know the-

Okay, what. Why am I being all scientific and explaining stuff to myself like a Peridot. I'm going ballistic! I'm supposed to be a Spinel! I am a Spinel! I'm supposed to be fun, and playful, and energetic, and cheerful, entertaining, hilarious, funny, bright, dull...

Sad..

Lonely...

Waiting...

On a rock.

...

...

Oh gee, what. I'm not sad! I'm supposed to be happy! What if Pink Diamond was sad, and I'm also sad, then who'd make us happy? We can't both be sad! That would be so weird! And sad! I can't imagine two pink gems weeping and mourning and being depressed while laying on the ground, I'm pretty sure that's Blue's job. Because she's blue? Hmm?? G e t   I  t?

Haha, I'm so funny. Well, that is my job, I'm a Spinel after all, my job is to make people laugh! Make them cry... Out if laughter! Take them from their deepest places and bring them up to the top! That, is what makes me, feel fulfilled; to see people happy, especially my owner!

Hey, I'm so good at distracting myself, eh? Now I can't remember the-

The...

What was it again? I know it's a bad memory but uhh, uhm. I'll just forget it. It'll probably be better like that, anyways!! Hehe!

Okay so, what to do now? Hmm...

Hmmmmmm.....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Wait, why does my feet fee-

A? Ew! There's a plant vine thing creature on mY fEEt! And it's grIppING iT sO hARd AnD tIGhT lIkE A, LIkE a grOSs ThIng!! HoW DO I remOVE THIS PIECE OF JUNK WHEN I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO MOVE BECAUSE I'LL LOSE THE GAME SJGSVSBGS??? I'M NOW LITERALLY PLANTED TO THE GROUND AND THAT, THAT JOKE I MADE WASN'T FUNNY AT ALL I'M ABSOLUTELY NOT SUPPOSED TO BE LAUGHING AT MYSELF WHILE BEING PRACTICALLY TORTURED BY THIS PLANT-

Ow, my stomach hurts from laughing so hard.

Okay so uhm, I can't remove this plant, or step away from it, because Pink told me so, now what am I going to do about this... Vine thing..

I guess I'll just, leave it, it's not like I can do anything. Right now. Ugh, when will Pink return? I really want to jump around and play now, I've been standing here for who knows how long, a thousand years? Maybe more?? I'm getting restless, I really really want to play and get out of this wretched Garden. It's lost all it's colour and vibrancy, it's now all pale and sickly looking and gross and I don't want to touch any of these walls and plants anymore.

Is she really busy for that long? I know I'm... Not supposed to doubt her, she's my radiant Diamond after all, but... It's been so long... Already..

Should I really just stay here until she comes back? Will she ever come back? I.. Maybe she's forgotten about this Garden, because she has a newer, better colony?

But if she forgot about the Garden, then...

Does that mean...

That she.. She-

She also forgot about me?

∆∆∆

Real short one, I'm sorry ;w;

I have a ton of art commissions to do and I'm really tired, heh. =w=

aLSO 1K READS, OMG ILY ALL

[666 words on purpose ;) because Friday the 13th is this month-]