➻ Bell White

Full Name: Bell White

Age: 17

Signature Color: Pearl White

Personality: A cheerful and friendly girl who can be pretty clueless most of the time. She's pretty oblivious and naive. Bell is an optimistic girl, always smiling and doing her best to cheer up her friends. When she's gloomy or sad, she refuses to show it because she's afraid it might affect those around her. She's diligent when it comes to her passion, which is music. She's creative when it comes to writing lyrics and will always write songs that'll motivate others or help them get through anything. She's also very thoughtful and affectionate, meaning she's not afraid to show her true feelings towards people she loves.

Appearance: Bell is all white from head to toe so she often wears dark clothing to even it out. She has snow white hair that reaches down to her middle back, roundish light gray eyes with long lashes and pale skin. She loves doing skin care routines so her skin is quite soft looking. She is also wary of the sun because she gets sunburnt easily. As for her body, she is five foot, eight inches tall, a C cup with a curvy waist, round hips and a nice butt.

➻ Things To Know About Her:

✺ She has her own band in Townsville High called Mon-STARS.

✺ Bell has a crush on her childhood friend Brick and she is completely oblivious to his feelings for her.

✺ Her nickname for Brick is "Red".

✺ Her parents are Spencer White (a former vocalist in a band who is now a music producer) and Georgina Lenore Hess (a diva).

✺ Bell ranks as the #5 most popular in the PPG and she is one of the most charming students in Townsville High.

✺ Bell loves dogs very much.

✺ She can play almost any instrument.

✺ She is weak when it comes to sports or any other physical activities.

✺ She's afraid of earthworms and bees.

✺ Her birthday is on April 28.

✺ She is in the Music Club.

✺ She plans on becoming a musician just like her parents when she gets older.

➻ Voice: Luci Christian as Uraraka Ochaco from My Hero Academia.

Pictures:

(Bell with Brick)

(Bell with Brick)

(Bell and Brick)