➻ Breannin White

Full Name: Breannin White

Age: 16

Signature Color: Navy Blue

Personality: An optimistic and bubbly girl who loves spreading positivity and love. She always has the desire to make other people happy and she despises seeing anyone sad or dull. She spreads positivity around by being generous, friendly and incredibly cheerful. Breannin goes all out on cheering people up, often making treats for other people in school or befriending those who she deemed lonely. Breannin rarely ever feels sad and when she does, she hides it since she doesn't want other people to see her frowning. In short, she's like the bright light in people's dark days. She's very caring and loving, taking good care of the people and things that are very important to her. She's also gentle, rarely ever raising her voice and never thinking that violence is a solution. In contrast to her good traits, she's not the brightest student out there and she's not also strong. In fact, Breannin is quite fragile and weak. She cannot handle being yelled at so she will often avoid certain types of people and situations.

Appearance: A very short and petite girl, standing at about five foot tall. She has quite the small body, almost pre-teen like. She has a small waist, AA cup and slender legs. Adding more to her pre-teen look, she has a very young and cute looking face. She has long dark blue hair tied up in pigtails with red bows, big round blue eyes and beige skin.

➻ Things To Know About Her:

✺ She loves making chocolates.

✺ She has a huge crush on Barracuda and to other people, it's pretty obvious.

✺ Since her personality is almost similar to Bell's, the two of them are very, very close.

✺ Breannin is very fond of kids and she wants to be a kindergarten teacher when she gets older.

✺ Breannin ranks as the #9 most popular in the PPG and she is one of the most cutest students in Townsville High.

✺ She has a weak immune system so she often gets sick.

✺ Her birthday is on April 9.

✺ She is in the Gardening Club.

Voice: Stacy Okada as Cynthia from Fire Emblem: Awakening.

(Timestamp: 3:30)