Elf Week: Chimer x Reader [Day Seven]

Saturday - Chimer - Morrowind

I looked at my friend curiously. He looked like a Dunmer, but also a wood elf. He had the eyes of a Wood Elf, but the colors of a Dunmer (not being racist).

"Hey, Chi?" Chi (I am so creative with names), the Chimer, looked at me. His black hair tinted red blowing slightly in the breeze. His blue eyes met my e/c orbs.

"Yes?" His voice was as soft as a Wood Elf's voice.

"May I ask you a personal question?"

"Sure...?" I grabbed his hands, pulling him close. He was as tall as a Dunmer.

"What are you?"

"What do you mean?" Chi asked, curious.

"What...what are you? You look like a Dunmer, act like a Wood Elf,..."

"Ohhhhh! I'm a Chimer!" He said.

"WAIT...You're name is Chi...and you're a Chimer?" 

He laughed.

"No...I named myself Chi. I grew up without anyone taking care of me, so I named myself Chi." I pulled him closer, only to feel him let out a chuckle.

"Why ask such a weird question?" Honestly, I didn't know why.

"Em...I was just curious." 

"Curiosity can be dangerous, Y/n." I nodded.

"I know...I'm sorry." He chuckled again, wrapping me in a hug.

~

Two years later, I held Chi down, to his surprise. 

"Chi...do you know how much I care about you?" He felt his cheeks tint pink.

"Y-yeah...?" 

He stutters, a small grin on his face.

I leaned forward, pressing my lips quickly to his.

"Do you, really?" I asked with a smirk. He was blushing, but a huge smile came to his lips.

This <3

SUCKED <3

Worse than before <3

STAY TU- wait...this is the last one... Oh...:( I had fun! I hope you all enjoyed Elf Week! I might do the same thing with my next book of oneshots (The Dragon Prince), once I'm done with this one. :) I love you all, and thanks for all the views! I can't believe how many this got. Oh, and especially how many people started to follow me once I started Elf Week! Thank you all!

328 words <3