Chapter 13

Jayla P.O.V

Next day

I woke up to a text from Dig .. I grabbed my phone and checked it .

Dig: GoodMorning Beautiful

I texted back

Me : Morning babe !

Then I got out of bed and grabbed my towel and walked to my bathroom and got out of my night clothes and got in the shower for about 10 mins then go out and dried off and got dressed and Did my hair ..

My outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/jayla_outfit/set?id=59806527

Then I did my hair then sprayed myself with my sweet and flirty pink perfume and did one more mirror check and grabbed my phone off my charger and checked my messages and I got a text from Danny boy !

Dig: You better be up getting ready for school ..

I replied back

Me: Lol , boy boo ..

Then I put my phone in my back pocket and walked down to the kitchen to see My mom and little brother Amar ..

Me: Hey Family !!

Amar: Hey Jayla ...

Me: HeyAmar ! I missed you , Every time I come home your not here *hug amar*

Amar: I know . I missed you to Jayla believe it or not *laughs*

Me: Oh what chu saying !? *tickles him*

Amar: *laughing* I'm just kidding .

Me: Oh okay .. So what's for breakfast ma ?!

Mom: bacon , eggs , grits and pancakes

Me: Mhmmmmm sounds good !!

Mom: Here your plates made *hands me a plate*

Me: Thank you !

I sit down at the table and started eating breakfast ..

Mom: So how you and diggy or should i say Daniel doing ?

Me: *laughs* were doing so far .. You know we just started dating couple of days ago . But like I told him I'm falling for him hard .. *blushing*

Mom: You really like this boy Jayla .

Me: Yes I do !!

Mom: that's good , but watch out don't let him break your heart .?

Me: He won't do that to me ..

Mom: alright I'm trusting that .. But have you talk to jasmine since the day ?

Me: Nope and don't plan on it .. I'm really sad that she had to end our friendship ended like that after being best friends since diapers ..

Mom: Yeah but it tells you can't trust everyone in this world .. Oh and your bus comes at 7:30

Me: Yeah .. I understand that now but thanks ma for the breakfast I need to get to school .

Mom: Love you

Amar: Love you Jayla !

Me: See y'all when I get home !

I get up from the table and grabbed my backpack and walked out to the bus stop which was right in Front of my house .. Then I checked my phone and I had a text from you know who !

Dig: I serious and how u getting there today ? You know I don't want my girl walking

Me: to answer your question I'm already at my bus stop so no worries love I'm good !! :)

Dig: Alright ! I'll let you go , HMU After a school :) <3 ight Shawty

Me: I will , just realized we have a lot of names for each other !!!

Dig: we do tho .. But it's cute. ☺

Me: Yay! Lmfao ill text u in class or sum Kay ?

Dig: No I don't want to disturb you from your work

Me: either way you will ..I'm always thinking in you so .

Dig: Awe I feel special :) I can say the same tho you always on my mind baby cause your my 4 Letter Word <3

Me: dig you are to sweet !! You make me blush so much ..

Dig: that's a good thing !

Then my bus pulled I put my phone in back pocket and got on the bus and sat in first seat , I haven't been on the bus in years .. It wasn't the same bus driver I had either ..

Bus driver: New student ? *looks in mirror at me*

Me: No , just don't ride the bus much .

Bus Driver: oh okay , will I be picking you up everyday now ?

Me: Uh Yess , until I get my car fixed ..

Bus Driver: Alright *smiles* nice to meet you , what's your name ?

Me: Jayla !! *smiles* nice to meet you to bus driver !

Bus Driver: you can call me Nancy.

Me: Alright nice to meet you nancy *smiles*

Then I put my earplug's in and got my phone out my back pocket and texted Danny boy back !

Me: Yeah it is . :)

Diggy P.O.V

I'm back in NY at home , chilling from off tour ! Me and The family are going out for lunch in a few

Russ: Diggy *yelling*

Me: YO wassup ?

Russ: Get dressed , we gotta go

Me: Ight ..

I got out of my bed and went to my closet and grabbed a t shirt and some jeans and some shoes and put it on and went downstairs to the kitchen to see everyone dressed and ready !

Me: Oh hey ! I see y'all was waiting on me .. *smiles*

Whole fam : Yes we were ..

Me: Sorry I can't be looking Rachet leaving the house :/

We all walked to the car and drove to five guys

***

We got there , we all got settled in our seats and were all talking .

Me: So I have something to tell you guys .

Family : What is it bad ?

Me: No not at all ..

Family: Okay so what is it then ?

Me: I have a Girlfriend her name is Jayla . She is 16 , she lives in Houston Texas , We've been going out for a week now but it feels like we've been dating for months . She is amazing

Dad: You really like this girls Don't you .. She is something special huh ?

Me: Yes , I want you guys to meet her and her family ..

Mom: Is her family okay with you to dating ?

Me: We'll her mom is but her dad not sure , before we even started dating I guess he didn't like me , she was a big fan of my music and he thought I was like them other artist and didn't get to know me .

Mom: hmmm , alright I'm trusting you to get all this straight omg out with her father Dig .

Me: I promise mom !

------------------------------

I honestly love there relationship haha , like the way they like each other so quick ! To cute but comment vote fan ! This is my. Fav diggy story I write I love to make the she chapters long !

XoxoSuzette